Chapter 9

Your POV:
This is the most tearfilled miserable day in my lifetime. I was so confused about everything I was going through that I was tearing myself to shreds and changing my lifetime on the greatest day of my life...Christmas Eve. And here's how.

Christmas Eve:

Ciel was still at my manner for the next week. 10 day earlier was his birthday which we didn't celebrate. Anyway back to what I was saying. Sebastian and (M/N) were decorating the inside and outside of my manor from top to bottom with bows, ribbons, streamers, Christmas lights, and the most important...the Christmas tree.

Ever since the shower incident me and Ciel were spending a lot more time together. We fenced, played chess, and a lot more. We really started to enjoy each others company. Until today. Today we invited the one who tore me and Ciel apart...Elizabeth Milford, his fiancé. Me and Ciel were about to go shopping for gifts until the door was being beaten with the handle. When Sabastian got the door an rambunctious Elizabeth sped past him and then tackled Ciel Phantomhive.

She squealed, "CIEL!" While giving him a tight bear hug. I was stunned by her trampling him to the ground.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing here?" He nervously questioned.

"I'm obviously here to spend Christmas with you Ciel!"

"You could have told me ahead of time," Ciel said with a slightly noticeable disappointment.

"I did Ciel, I called Sabastian and he said he told you."

Ciel he Sebastian a death glare and asked in his regular monotone voice,"You did Elizabeth?"

"Yep 2 days ago actually!"

Sabastian replied,"Young master, you never asked." He said with a smile.

Ciel snarled at the reply and continued to stare angrly at Sabastian.

"Anyway, aren't you and lady (Y\N) suppose to be shopping right abbout now?" Sabastian questioned?

"Right Sabastian, well lady Elizabeth, me and the countress will return later." I thanked Sabastian for that and stood up and told the countress to come to the carriage.

I paid the carriage driver and told him we were ready to go to town and then we drove off.

"Ciel, do u think Elizabeth is a little disappointed that you didn't ask her to accompany you?" I asked.

"Yes, but knowing her she will get over it...unless she gets jealous and gets insanely outrageous which is rarely done by her." He said the last part quieter than the rest.

"Are you serious?" I giggled.

"100℅," he said sounding serious.

Then the carriage stopped and we got out. And stood outside side-by-side.

"Meet me back at the carriage in about 2 hours ok (Y\N)?" Ciel stated.

"Ok Ciel." I said.

Then he walked away leaving me where we are suppose to meet. I sighed and walked into the clothing store. I brought Elizabeth a pink flowy dress with pink lace at the back and has pink gems across a pink ribbon around the center of the stomach, and a pink silk nightgown with matching Christmas stockings and white shoes with a Christmas tree on the toe of each shoe, and a red Christmas dress with Christmas trees and cookies and Christmas lights on it. And I through in a pair of white,black,and pink earrings. And a matching sweater for each dress. For (M/N), I brought a new silk purple dress a diamond necklace and white heels. And for Sebastian I brought a set of cuff links. All I couldn't do was find something for Ciel.
I walked out if that store and went to an interesting store with a brand new chess board in the window.I walked inside the shop to the man behind the counter.

"Excuse me, can I buy that new chess board in the window, please."

" Sure thing, but let's get a better one from the back." He suggested.

I nodded and then was knocked unconscious by the owner.

1 hour later:

This is a scene that would acre the crap out of a person who is extremely afraid of heights. I was on the top of a about 100ft building with my hands and ankles handcuffed together. The man was smiling and singing. And then when he saw me awake he started to speak to me.

"So cupcake, enjoying the view," he chuckled as he said that.

"NO! LET ME DOWN!"

He kissed me and then pushed me off of the 100ft high building. I wasn't crying nor screaming on the outside yet crying to death on the inside. Because deep,deep,deep down I knew I was going to die 3 days before my birthday from falling from a building. Until my butler came and held her arms out miraculously to catch me...why was is a sad moment you may be wondering, well she missed and hit the ground right where Ciel had been waiting peacefully until I hit the ground right next to his feet. Where in the first time in 10 years I cried and sobbed terribly.

"Ciel...help me, please...am I going to die?" I said in between gasps for air.

" What happeed to you?" He asked sounding concerned while wiping the blood off my face.

I pointed to the building and wispered,"pushed."

"What about your butler-"

I pointed at my butler over on the other side of us.

"Please Ciel, save me...do water it takes."

That was it my last time on the earth and seeing everyone who made me feel special and loved like my parents use to. I died 3 days before my birthday with presents gift wrapped in my hands with everyone's names on them with the chess board in the largest bag with. I never would've guessed my death would be...falling from a building on Christmas Eve.