Chapter 6

Your POV:
You speeded down the hall with tears pouring down your eyes. You felt as if you were shot in the heart by a bullet...and your maid knew you would feel this way.

"Why have you forsaken and betrayed me (M/N)...again? Why?" You whispered as you rushed to your room. Not before looking back and seeing Ciel, and sped up.

When you got there you slammed and locked the door. You then walked over to you vanity and stared at your reflection, you were a mess. Your mascara was down your cheeks and your hair was a tangled death trap. After you cleaned yourself up when you notice something.....something strange....a shadow of a person sitting on your bed.

"Whoever's there, I can see you."

"That was the point-"

"Ciel, is that...you?"

"Yes."

"May I ask why you are here?"

"I was here to check on you and tell you nothing happened in there."

"You didn't see that just then! That was terrible and she lied to me, her master and-"

Ciel then explained me the wacky situation that occurred inside the room, in great detail.

"Are you sure? Are you sure Sabastian wasn't lying?"

"Sabastian would or ever could lie to me, because it is part of our contract."

And nobody feels bad for Sabastian for following this short kid tell him to do everything since he isn't capable of bathing or dressing himself? I wonder.

"Ok well, I better go apologize and heal (M/N) now-" I said while unlocking the door.

"Wait!" He exclaimed grabbing my wrist.

"Is their something you need Lord Phantonhive?"

"Tell me."

"Tell you what exactly?"

"Why you stormed out and ran to the room slammed the door and asked why she forsaken you again...when was the first time?"

I tensed then released the door knob and locked the door while staring into his eyes.

"Are you sure you wish to know?"

"Yes I honestly do."

You walked to the bed and sat down and patted a spot next to you when he could sit and he sat.

"Well here it is. I were 6 at this time. It was my 6th birthday that day. I were so excited my whole family was coming to the manor to celebrate with me. My siblings had told me to leave the house and come back at 4:30 exactly for the party. I noticed it was 4:00 and I was pretty far in town so you ran through the streets of London to hurry and get home. When I finally arrived what I saw was unbelievable....your house.....in flames. I rushed inside to see your family inside. I witnessed saw 3 guys with guns in there. I then saw your parents and tears rolled down your cheeks. "Mother, father, please tell me your ok?" I screamed.

"Well, well, look here it seems our guest of honor has returned." One of the men said while clapping. They grabbed me and put the gun into my small hands.

"Here, (Y/N) just pull the trigger and watch what happens."Mom, dad, I love you and I am sorry." I cried.

"Well, is that it sweetie, because if you wait any longer the place will burn us also." A man said.

The man took the gun out of my hands and shot my siblings and put a knife in my hands and made me stab both of my parents in their sides. With that they took me out of there and pulled me close to them and the man whispered something into my ears.

"Your on your own (Y/N)."

And with that they left me they sprinted leaving me on the now yellow use to be green grass sobbing loudly. I got louder by the second. I knocked on the neighbor's door and told them what happened and they called Scotland Yard to investigate to find out the killers, but they never did."

When I finished I noticed I was sobbing terribly and Ciel was trying to hush me. I tried hard to stop the tears the best I could, but they just kept on flowing.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) for asking you to tell me-"

"It's ok, really I'm fine Ciel. You wanted to know and I told you the whole story," You whispered between sobs.

"Are you sure your alright?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yes, 100%," I lied.

"Ok, well call me if you need anything...ok"

"I will."

Ciel's POV:

This was the strangest experience in my lifetime. First, Sabastian makes you use manners towards him and now, I made a girl cry..a girl. It is against the Phantomhive name to make a lady cry and leave them alone sad and depressed more then she started because I had to ask her a personal question? I may have to rethink this spy mission after all.

I need to fix this, I need to solve this for our sake, but more for the sake of the r relationship.