Chapter 1

FYI:

This is my first black butler writing and my first writing for the readers.

Here are the abbreviations for what you will see in the writing:

(Y/N)= your name

(L/N)= last name

(F/C)= favorite color

(M/N)= maid's name

I will add to the list as needed if I add more. Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Your POV:

Flashback:

You were 6 at this time. It was your 6th birthday that day. You were so excited all your family was coming to the manor to celebrate with you. Your siblings had told you to leave the house and come back at 4:30 exactly for the party. You noticed it was 4:00 and you were pretty far in town so you ran through the streets of London to hurry and get home. When you finally arrived what you saw was unbelievable....your house.....in flames. You rushed inside to see your family inside. You saw 3 guys with guns in there. You then saw your parents and tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Mother, father, please tell me your ok?" You screamed.

"Well, well, look here it seems our guest of honor has returned." One of the men said while clapping.

They grabbed you and put the gun into your hands.

"Here, (Y/N) just pull the trigger,"one of the men said although I knew the outcome.

"Mom, dad, I love you...I'm sorry...no, I can't do it!" I said as my little finger trembling on the gun.

"Well, is that it sweetie, because if you wait any longer the place will burn us also." A man said.

The man took the gun out of my hands and shot my siblings and put a knife in my hands and made me stab both of my parents in their sides. With that they took me out of there and pulled me close to them and the man whispered something into my ears.

"Your on your own (Y/N)."

And with that they left me they sprinted leaving me on the now yellow use to be green grass sobbing loudly. I got louder by the second. I knocked on the neighbor's door and told them what happened and they called Scotland Yard to investigate and promptly find the killers, but they never did.

End Of Flashback

Your heard your maid (M/N) saying your name and immediately got out of your thoughts.

"Yes (M/N)."

"May I ask what you were thinking about?"

"Why should I tell you something you already know? Demon."

"I just wanted to know if you would actually tell me. Countess."

"What do you need (M/N)?

"There is a letter for you milady."

"How many times do I tell you to address me by my first name when we aren't in public?"

"Would you like to read the letter?"

"Yes, I would."

With that she hands me the envelope and I find that the letter is from the queen.

Dear (Y/N) (L/N) aka The Queen's Wolf,

There has been a serious set of Jack The Ripper cases here in London. What brought it to my attention is that the victims arms, legs, and head have been left at the crime scene yet the bodies were not. I have given you and my guard dog this mission in hope that you can solve it together.

Sincerely,

The Queen

After I finished reading the letter I handed it to (M/N) so she can read it. She put the letter back into the envelope and stared at me as if I had something to say which I did.

"Do you happen to know anything about the queens guard dog?"

"Yes, I actually do. His name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive of the Phantonmhive manor he has a demon butler also named Sabastian Michaelis. His parents died from a fire on his tenth birthday and his manor burned to the ground. He has three servants named Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin who are more powerful then meets the eye. His contract symbol is on his right eye which is why he wears an eyepatch and him and his butler's worst enemies are Alois and Claude from the Trancy Estate."

"Wow, that's a lot how do you know so much?"

"A butler who can't do that isn't worth their salt."

"But your not a butler, but anyways," I quickly remembered that when we discuss anything 'un-important' like this it turns to a enormous disagreement.

" (M/N) write a letter to the Phantomhive manor and ask them to come to our manor."

"Can't we just call them?"

"Sure whatever pleases you." I said not before rolling my eyes.

(M/N) POV:

She said whatever pleases me. Sure it wasn't the most pleasant way to say it however, she still said it. While thinking that I walked over to the phone and call the Phantomhives.

"Hello?" A man asked from the other line

"Hi, is this the Phantonhive manor?"

"Yes, who might you be?"

"I'm (M/N), the maid of the (L/N) manor."

"Ok, well I'm Sabastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive manor. May I ask you why you are calling?"

"Miss (Y/N) got a letter from the queen-"

"By any chance was she asking us to come to her manor?"

"Yes she was."

"My master is not busy this week do you think we could come tomorrow?"

"That would be splendid indeed Mr. Michaelis."

"Ok I shall inform my master right away."

"Wait, by any chance are you a demon?"

"Matter of fact I am and so are you I'm guessing."

"Correct, well I shall see you and you master tomorrow." I said while smiling.

"Bye." And with that we disconnected the lines.

Man, this guy sounds so attractive over the phone I can't wait to see him tomorrow to see if he is as attractive in real life as he is over the phone. With back I walked back to (Y/N)'s study and knocked on the door. All I kept doing is thinking about how this man looked in real life, Until I was out of my thoughts to my master's voice.

She screamed, "OPEN THE DOOR!"

With that I instinctively swung opened the door and shut it behind me as I entered. She did the unexpected. She walked up to me smiled and then she whispered for me to close my eyes. After I did I sensed her get close to my face when she did it....she punched me and cut a sad face in my hand with her demon sword. That hurt me so badly that I was yelping in pain. Then in the end she poured something on my hand and made the cuts go away.

"Why did you do that!?!" I yelled.

"Why didn't you answer the door when I said,"Come in,"35 times and when you came in I felt like I lost my voice." She said innocently.

The room was silent for about 3 minutes till she had to break it.

"When will the Phantomhives be arriving to the manor (B/N)?"

"Tomorrow." I whispered still in pain from the cut.

"Get the place ready for their arrival and I shall go to sleep early tonight so I will be awake for their arrival."

"Yes (Y/N)."

And with that I was dismissed, I wonder what she has up her sleeve this time? She always compares life to a chessboard although I consistently tell her not to. I have no idea what to expect from her...hmmm I guess we shall discover the answer soon enough. And with that I walked to the lounging area to start preparations for our guests.