Chapter 29: The Great Fairy Magics

(A/N: Hi guys! This is going to be a short notice about when this book is going to be complete. My goal is to finish this book before chapter 35 and maybe add an epilogue. That's all I wanted to say, enjoy!)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

[Natsu POV]

"Fairy Heart??" I asked. "Sounds so stupid." 

Everyone then turned their heads and narrowed their eyes at me. I frowned slightly and slumped onto the ground, in silence.

"Fairy Heart is a very powerful magic that Mavis herself, was not able to use. If Fairy Heart lands in the wrong hands, they could destroy everything in Magnolia, and maybe Magnolia itself." Jellal sighed, "The reason I brought this crystal up is because we need to get Mavis out of it."

"How do we break the crystal?" Erza questioned.

"We need to use one of the great fairy magics."

"Fairy..magics..." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Fairy magic are spells that go beyond anyone's ability. These magics are called fairy sphere, fairy glitter, and fairy law. The the one we need to break this crystal is, Fairy Glitter."

"Jellal, why don't you break it? Aren't you powerful enough?" I bluntly stated.

"Yes, but no. I do not have the potential of chanting the spell, but even if I did have the potential, it must also be given directly by...Mavis."

"But Mavis is stuck in there, to make our situation even worst, she's dead. How can one of us obtain Fairy Glitter?" Erza slapped my head. "Ow..." I cried.

"That's the issue." Jellal responded. "And part of the reason why I came here. I need your guys' help."

"What can we even help you with, if you can't even figure it out yourself?" My mouth was covered by a hand.

"Shut up, Natsu. Unless you want to die." I felt a death aura behind me. I pouted.

"Um~" A brown haired girl shoved through the crowd. She was twirling around on one leg, while holding a cup of booze in her left hand. "I have this funny tattoo on my arm~" She lifted her right arm and it showed a complicated design.

"Tha-That's the one we need." Jellal spoke. "Fairy Glitter. Where did you get that?"

I somehow got out of Erza's grasp and fell onto the ground. I looked at the tattoo once again. How is that fairy glitter?

"I don't know. I had a weird dream last night about a girl that looks like that girl." Cana pointed at the crystal. "She imprinted this thing on my arm, and it's been on my arm ever since~~She told me to say something...it was like..uh~~" Cana fell backward, but was caught by a group of men. She raised her right arm unconsciously and silently muttered, "Fairy...Glitter."

A magic circle appeared underneath the crystal. Then few circles appeared above it and glitter was shot down through the circles at the crystal. It created dust which made it hard to see what the hell happened.

After the smoke cleared, everyone froze as Mavis fell into Jellal's arm, out of the opening in the crystal.

"Cana did it!" Everyone cheered.

"I did~?" Cana's lips wavered, failing miserably to smile.

"Now all that's left to do is get Lucy and destroy Zeref, right?" I asked.

"Right." Erza smiled.