Chapter 17: Acception

[Natsu POV]

"Are we...there yet...!!?" I whined, while losing my breathe.

"No." Gray replied.

"I'm so..." I felt something rumble in my stomach.

"Too bad. You're gonna have to endure it for another hour." Gray smirked. I growled, and put my arms and head out of the window.

"Choo! Choo!" The train whistled, as it followed the tracks to Blue Pegasus.
[Third POV]
Heh. Too bad Natsu was born with motion sickness.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[Natsu POV]
"Finally!!!" I smiled, and jumped around the train station.

"Shut up. You're embarrassing." Gray plugged his ears.

"Huh!!?? You wanna fight!!?" I shouted.

"No. Just shut up..!" Gray's tone became louder.

"Don't tell me to shut up-!" Natsu paused. "-Ice princess!"

Gray's aura all of a sudden became dark. His face was hidden by the shadow of his hair, and his fist loosened.

"Gray...?"

"You just messed with the wrong person, Fire Breathe!" Gray glared at me, tightened his fist, and jumped on me. We kept fighting and fighting, until hands grabbed both of our shirts, and lifted us up from the ground.

"You're disturbing other people." The guy who picked us up, glared at us. We were thrown out of the station, and weren't able to come back after a week.

"What the hell was that for?" I pouted, as I walked with Gray on the dirt trail to Blue Pegasus.

A tick mark appeared on Gray's forehead, "You dumbass! If it weren't for you and your stupid ass mouth, we wouldn't have been banned from the station!!!" Gray calmed down, a tiny bit. "Now, I can't even see my sister, for a week!"

"Humph! It's not my fault. You jumped on me." I folded my arms.

"I'm done with you." Gray started to walk faster.

"Wha-Wait up!" I ran up to him, but he kept on walking faster, and so this routine, kept on going until we finally arrived at Blue Pegasus.

~.~.~.~.~.~

We finally reached the place, and it looked like a gigantic castle. I ran up to it, but didn't see what was in front of me, so I hit the object or person and fell onto the ground. "Ouch."

"Watch your surroundings, squinty eyes."

I narrowed my eyes, and was about to punch Gray's face until a fist stopped me. I looked at the hand, and followed the arm until I saw the person's face.

I widened my eyes. He was...shimmering. He was literally, shimmering. Then, behind him was two more boys, and they were also shining. What the hell are wrong with these people!!? I yanked my hand away from this shiny guy and backed away.

"Gray. Who are these people?"

"The one that stopped you from hitting me," Gray glared at me, "His name is Hibiki." I looked at this, Hibiki guy, and he had orange hair like Loke, and he was wearing a suit like Loke! Are those two brothers? Wait, and there were diamonds and stars floating around this guy, like Loke. What the fuck!!?

"And those two," Gray continued, "The small guy is, Eve. The other guy is, Ren."

"Hibiki!!!!" A blonde girl, with a high, fluffy pony tail, jumped on Hibiki.

"Jenny!!? What are you doing here? I thought you were on a mission?" Hibiki asked.

"It ended early!" She smiled and snuggled Hibiki. I stook out my tongue. Bleh.

Then, an image of Lucy with her angelic smile appeared in my mind. I widened my eyes. What, just happened? I shook my head and did what we needed to do. "Did any of you guys see a girl with blonde hair and big brown orbs?"

"Uh, nope." Hibiki spoke.

"Ah ok. Well bye." I walked to the dirt road, but got pulled back by Gray. "What?" I asked.

"One more thing." Gray responded. I raised an eyebrow.

Gray coughed, getting the three sparkling boys' and girl's attention. "Uhm..." Gray hesitated. "We need your help."

"Help? We?" Hibiki looked at Gray with a questioning face.

"Fairy tail, needs your help, we want to help our friend, and we were wondering if you could help us, help her." Gray answered.

"Idiot. They're not going to understand anything." I whispered in Gray's ear. I felt a sting near my stomach and saw Gray's elbow stabbing my belly. "I hate...you." I fell onto the ground, trying to catch my breathe.

"Anyways..." Gray greeted his teeth. "Is that a yes, or a no?"

"I don't know..." Hibiki looked at the ground.

"Awe. C'mon Hibiki. Look, they're begging for us to help them. The strongest village is asking us a favor." Jenny started to wiggle her butt. Ew.

"Mm...fine." Hibiki looked away from us.

I saw the corner of Gray's lip rise. "Thank you!" And so, we left.