Chapter 14: You Lost It!?

We ran back up to the surface and decided to tell everyone what happened. Obviously, they were just as shocked as we were, but recovered moments later.

"Alright, I appreciate everything you done Jellal, but I must get going now and tell Fairy Tail everything." I thanked.

"I should also be thanking you too. If you hadn't been here, there still would have been missing pieces to this mystery." Jellal replied. I smiled and walked toward the exit, but before I ran out, I turned around and told them, "If..." I smiled faintly while looking at them. "If there is ever a time where Zeref appears, would u lend us a hand and help Fairy Tail and I fight him?"

Jellal and everyone else smiled back, "Of course." Jellal answered. My face brightened and I ran out the door. "I'm coming back, Fairy Tail!"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I ran and ran until I heard laughing and chattering. I slowed down and sighed. They're still the same as always. I shook my head and smiled. Time to go back swinging on the chandelier like always! I walked in front of the door and placed my hands on it. I took a deep breathe and pushed it open. I saw bottles and water thrown in the air. The smell of different creatures.

Uh...that sounded like I was a pervert. I paused and laughed. Man, I always crack myself up. Because of my loud laugh, everyone must have heard me and yelled, "Lucy!!" I widened my eyes as a majority of the crowd jumped on me. "Ai...Air..." Seconds later, they finally realized I was being suffocated and got off me. I dusted the dirt off on me, before looking back at them. "I'm back guys!"

"Welcome back, Lucy!" They replied as cheerful as I was. Right when I entered the place, I went searching for the usual group, which if u don't know, they are Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Juvia, and Happy. I went searching for them an hour ago, and I still haven't found at least one of them. Where the hell are you guys? Then I saw Mira behind a counter. She might know where they are. I walked over to Mira and asked her, "Do you know where Natsu and the rest are?"

"Oh, hi Lucy-" Mira dropped her cup she was cleaning, but because of my speed I caught it in a nick of time, and placed it on the counter.

"Mira?"

"Oh my god! I forgot! They went to go look for you at other villages, so they gave me this lacrima and told me to contact them on it, if you ever come back."

"Ok, so why dont you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I...haha...lost it somewhere..."

"You...WHAT!!!???" I shouted.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~ (Erza POV)

Levy and I went to Grimoire Hearts first. I looked at the map I was holding and supposedly they were near the coast. When we arrived, there was nothing. "Hm, I'm pretty sure this is the right place." I looked around. Then before we left, a powerful wind force came crashing onto us from the top. A big airship was slowly flying down and stopped at our height.

"What are members of Fairy Tail doing here?" A man with a long bear appeared, Hades.

"Just to check to see if a girl came here." I replied.

"We hadn't had visitors since last year...until now."

"Then we'll be off." Levy and I turned around to leave but was stopped by Hades.

"Hold on, I know you're not just here to check on a person. You're also here to ask us something too, right?" Hades combed his beard.

I turned around and smiled, "You never surprise to amaze me Hades." Levy and I walked in and sat down at the benches on the edges of the ship.

"So what did you want to ask us?" A small pink haired girl appeared.

"And you are?" Levy knelt down.

"Meldy."

I coughed, "We're here to ask for your guys' help."

Hades looked at me like I was crazy, "What?"

"We need your-"

"I know. I heard that, but why? Aren't you guys the strongest village in Magnolia? Why do you need our help?"

"Well, it's to help a friend."

"It's your friend, the person you wanted to check on if she was here, right?" Levy and I nodded to his response. He sighed, "Our village promised to never fight again." I looked down, knowing the answer was going to be a no. "However," I looked at Hades confused, "We still haven't paid back your kindness when you guys saved us back then. Right guys?" Hades looked at his comrades and everyone nodded in an agreement. My face brightened.

"Let me explain you everything I know." I explained and it took hours and hours. Longer than I expected. "Thank you, Hades. I'll be going now. See you when the time comes." I got up and Levy followed.

We stood on the grass and faced the airship. We stood here until the airship was out of our sight and then we left to our next destination,  Raven Tail.