Chapter 18: The Deal

[Natsu POV]

Gray and I stood in front of Sabertooth. "Just my luck." I stated, as tears started to come out of my eyes. "That Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus live in the same area."

"Baka. Even if they don't. We are still banned from entering the train station." Gray spoke. I turned my head and glared at him. Then clicked my tongue.

"Alright, time to enter!" I grinned, as I walked toward the huge door. I raised my right feet.

"Wait, Natsu! They don't lik-" I ignored Gray, and with force, I kicked their door open.

"Haha! Fairy Tail here!!" I shouted. I heard Gray slap himself. I then looked at the crowd in front of me. What surprised me, was that they were all, glaring at me. "Uh..." I sweated. "Hi?"

I started screaming when bottles and magic were thrown at Gray and I. "You idiot! They don't like loud entrances! You always get us in trouble!!!"

"Me!!?" I shouted back, still trying to dodge the things thrown at us. "You should have told me that before!"

"I tried to! But you ignored me, idiot!"

"Huh!!?" A tick mark grew on my forehead. I jumped on Gray as a bottle flew right on top of my head.

"Baka! What are you doing!?" Gray yelled at my face.

"You almost got hit!" Gray looked at me, with wide-eyes. Then I heard a 'hmph' from Gray. I got off Gray and stood up. "In return, you can buy me food later on."

"Huh!?" Gray asked, surprised.

"I just saved your life. Now you need to repay me."

"Forget you! Like I'm ever going to do that!" Gray stook out his tongue.

I was about to fight Gray, until I heard a very annoyed voice. "What do you want?"

I turned around to face a guy with blonde spiky hair and long silver earrings. "Uh-" I was cut off.

"What are you fairies doing here?" Another guy appeared, emphasizing the word 'fairies'. He had black hair, which covered his left red eye, and wore a black cape.

"Well-" I got interrupted, again.

"Cmon, don't be rude to our visitors." A white short haired girl appeared in the middle of the two boys.

"Whatever." The blonde turned around and walked back inside the building. The black haired one just sighed and followed the blonde guy.

"Now," The girl smiled at us, "Come in." We followed the girl to a group of people, and two of them, Gray and I met earlier. "Ahem." The girl coughed. The entire group turned around and faced us. "Let me introduce our strongest team in Sabertooth." The girl pointed at the two we bumped into earlier, at the entrance. "The blonde is, Sting. The one next to Sting is, Rogue. They're brothers." Brothers? You must be joking, they look nothing alike. "The one with the red hat is, Rufus. And..." I got bored, so I ended up drifting off into space.

"The last one is me, Yukino." The girl finally finished speaking. "So, what did you need from us?" She nicely asked, unlike those two brothers.

"Have you seen a blonde girl around here?" I asked.

"Blonde?" Yukino replied. I nodded my head. "Well...I didn't see anyone here, but I met a girl named, Lucy, in Fiore. However, it was a long time ago." Yukino chuckled lightly.

"Oh.." I looked down.

"Do you have any idea where she would go?" Gray questioned.

"Mm... Knowing her. She would probably go exploring, until she finds something interesting."

"Sounds exactly what she would do." I giggled.

"Wait, are you and Lucy, y'know." I tilted my head. "A thing." Yukino finished. I blushed and shook my head fiercely. She giggled.

Then, all of a sudden Sting decided to cough. "Sorry to disturb you guys, but if that's all you guys wanted to ask, then leave."

"No. Actually we have one more thing, and you might not like the idea." I spoke. Sting rose his right eyebrow.

~.~.~.~.~.~

"That is a stupid idea!" Sting banged his fist on the table we were sitting at. "You expect us to help you? When you clearly know that Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are both fighting for the top."

"I know." Gray looked down at the table. "We would do anything for you to help us, so please."

"Hm. Really?" Sting asked, with a grin on his face. Gray and I nodded. "Then, how about...giving up your strongest member." He smirked.

Gray widened his eyes. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"Then you don't have our help."

Moments later, an idea popped in my mind. "What about giving up our place and giving Sabertooth first place?"

"Baka!" Gray yelled at my face.

"Hm, I guess that could work." Sting replied. Gray looked at him in surprise. "But that would only work, if you guys agree to give up your place."

Gray looked at me and back at Sting. "Fine."

Sting held his hand out and Gray grabbed his hand. "If you think, of doing anything to harm and embarrass Sabertooth, you'll pay." Sting stated, as he let go of Gray's hand. I gulped. Was he that scary?

"Thank you." Gray bowed, then grabbed my arm and left.

~.~.~.~.~.~

"Now, what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know." Gray slumped.

Natsu...

Wha-What? I looked around me like fifty times.

Natsu!!

It got louder!

"Natsu!!!!"

"Lucy!!!???" I yelled back.

"Natsuu!!!!" I felt someone jump on my back.

"Lucy!" I smiled. She jumped off my back and I hugged her. "Where were you!?" I looked at her with worried.

"I was at Fairy Tail, but you guys weren't there, and Mira lost the Lacrima, but everything is fine because Erza and all them are here!!!" Lucy smiled. I looked behind Lucy, and there was Erza, Wendy, Juvia, Levy, and Happy. 

"Thank you guys!" I smiled.

Erza shook her head, "I guess she did come back to Fairy Tail." Erza looked down at Levy, and Levy nodded her head as a response.

"Since we're all here, let's go celebrate for Lucy's return." Gray stated.

"Yeah!" We all shouted, as we put our fist in the air.