Chapter 26: Companions

"Since we don't know where Lucy's house exact location is. I asked for some help." Erza stated.

"You did?" I raised an eyebrow. "When?"

Someone slapped my head, "When we were fighting, idiot."

A tick mark appeared on my forehead, but I kept calm. Not trying to be the cause of the fight.

Slam!

We all looked at the doors. The door creaked open, showing multiple figures. They slowly entered Fairy Tail, and I widened my eyes as I slowly recognized the figures I had met in the past.

"Hibiki!?" I pointed at the sparkling man.

"Yo~" He winked.

"What is Blue Pegasus doing here!? And what is-" I widened my eyes when I saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time, maybe even forgot.

"Grandpa Hades!!?" I shouted.

"Natsu! My boy." He smiled and walked toward me with other people following him.

"Who are these people?" I looked behind him.

"This is my village."

"Nice to meet you!" I waved at them.

"You too!" A pink haired girl waved back. "I'm Meldy!"

"Natsu." I replied.

"So you're all here." Erza walked up from behind me.

"You asked them?" I asked. Erza nodded.

"They are the only ones who I believe have the ability to travel in the sky, so I asked them if they can look for Lucy's house in Fiore."

"Cool! More companions!" I grinned.

"Oh Natsu. There are a lot more coming." Levy chuckled.

"A lot more." Erza added.

"What!? For real!!?" I questioned.

"This is big Nya~!" A girl walked into the building, looking around.

"Yes it is." Another girl with a katana appeared.

"Are they also our companions?" I widened my jaw.

"Mhm." Erza smiled.

"Erza Nya~!" The girl with cat ears jumped onto Erza.

"Hey Miliana!" Erza laughed.

"It's been such a long time Nya~" The girl purred.

As they continued to do whatever they were doing. A boy walked into Fairy Tail showing his bare chest, "Where's my beloved Juvia?" M-More people! And this time it's a naked man, like Gray. Yuck.

"Gray-Sama, help me!!" Juvia hid behind Gray's back.

"Juvia! Get away from that bastard." The white haired boy spouted.

"Juvia, stay away from him." Gray glared at the man.

"Gray, you don't deserve her."

"At least I deserve her more than you, Lyon."

"Arghh!!" The man ran and attacked Gray.

"There goes Lyon." A pink haired girl with short ponytails, appeared on the spot Lyon ran front.

"Who are you?" Wendy went up to the girl.

"I'm Cherry!" The girl smiled.

"Hi Cherry! I'm Wendy."

"Nice to meet you Wendy!"

"So everyone is here." Erza spoke.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and intently looked at Erza.

"We are sorry to have bothered you and bring you into a fight against, The Hunter."

"Not to be rude or anything..." Hibiki spoke. "But uhm...who is this hunter."

"I was about to get to that, but thanks anyways Hibiki." Erza smiled at him.

"Awe. My lady is marvelous as always."

"After many troubles, we have found out about his identity." Erza said in a serious tone. "His name is...Zeref."

"Zeref!?" Hades widened his eyes.

"You know him?" Erza asked.

"Natsu isn't he your...brother?" Hades looked at me, carefully addressing the word, brother.

"Not anymore." I clenched my fist. "He kidnapped Luce and I can never forgive him for doing that."

"You had a brother Natsu!!?" Hibiki looked at me, surprised.

"Uh yeah. Why?"

"Oh no. I was surprised because I thought you were raised by bats."

"What the hell is that logic!?" I made an irritated face.

Erza coughed. I shrieked and shut my mouth.

"Yes. Zeref was Natsu's brother, which means Zeref also has the same capability as Natsu, the power of a vampire."

"Doesn't that mean.." Cherry started, but her voice slowly started to fade away.

Erza nodded, with a sad expression on her face. "This whole time, the person that was killing off the vampires, was a vampire itself."

There was tension in the air, and I did not like it. I decided to break off the intense aura in the room, and grinned, "Well, we got comrades! What are we afraid of?" I fist pumped the air.

"Natsu, don't forget he was the one that killed majority of the vampires. If we're not careful enough, he can kill all of us. We need to start preparing an attack and take off."

"Hold on." Someone spoke. We looked at the entrance of Fairy Tail. There we saw...