Chapter 8: Welcome to Fairy Tail

"Porlyusica..." Natsu mumbled.

I looked at him. "Natsu?"

He looked at me. "I swear I heard that name before." I tapped my index finger on my chin. "Porlyusica...Porlyusica." Natsu started to pace back and forth.

I looked at Erza, "What does she look like?"

"Porlyusica had wrinkles on her face, pinkish-reddish eyes, pink hair in a bun."

"She doesn't have horns, or scales, or a tail?" I scrunched my face. They shook their heads. I thought and thought. Then a lightbulb appeared above my head. I spoke, "I think I know who she was."

"You do?" Erza asked surprised. "I had been trying to figure it out for a long time, but still couldn't find anything."

"That's because..." I paused and looked at Natsu who nodded. I exhaled and looked back at the Fairy Tail members. "She was a vampire."

Everyone gasped.

"How did you know?"

"It's weird, but vampires have like a special connection, so if we know how a person looks like we can tell if they're vampires or not."

"I remember now!!!" Natsu shouted. We all jumped, even me.

"Ok...calm down Natsu."

"I remember Porlyusica." Natsu frowned sightly. "She was a close friend of my mom, Grandine..."

I walked toward Natsu and hugged him. "Sorry, you lost another close member."

"It's fine."

Moments later, I felt a sting in my heart which made me look pass Natsu and straight toward the forest. "Someone is here." I warned. "Get back guys!" Then all of a sudden a wolf came out of nowhere and pushed me down onto the floor with his claw holding down onto my arm. I tried to kick the wolf, but somehow my legs were frozen. I growled at it and it growled back at me.

"Get away from Lucy!!" Natsu's fist was flying toward the wolf so fast that it created a fire trail. The wolf was sent flying back into the forest and I was able to get up.

"Thanks Natsu." I smiled.

"I promise I wont let anything happen to you." Natsu hugged me tightly. I stood in my spot, frozen. Seconds later I felt the same sting from earlier, but this one hurt a lot more. I lost my strength and fell onto the ground, panting really hard. The sting kept on coming every second, like a pumping heart. I clutched onto my stomach and bit on my lip stopping me from yelling. "Lucy!! Lucy! What's wrong!?" Natsu crouched down and looked at me with worry.

"Lucy-San!" Wendy crouched down next to Natsu.

"My chest hurts..." I spoke.

"Lucy-San please stay strong. I'll heal you, but please stay still." I nodded my head. Wendy put her hands on top of me and her small hands started to glow green. A small green glow appeared on my chest and the pain started to wash away. My panting slowed down and I was able to relax.

"Thank...you Wendy." I looked at her.

"Your welcome Lucy-San!"

"What happened Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"You didn't feel anything?" I questioned. He shook his head. Then, in slow motion, a knife slowly flew in between the space between Natsu and I. I widened my eyes as the knife was going towards Wendy. My legs slowly shifted up and I ran to Wendy as I stretched out my arms. I jumped off the ground and dove for Wendy as we crashed onto the floor. Going back into normal motion, the knife hit a wall and bounced onto the floor. I glared at the forest. "Show yourself!"

A person hidden in a black coat appeared. I couldn't tell who he looked like, but I felt a strong presence. In a blink of an eye, the person was gone. I looked at Natsu.  "You felt that too, didn't you?" He nodded.

"Wendy are you ok?" I heard Gray.

"I'm ok onii-chan." I turned around and saw Gray and Wendy hugging each other. I smiled and exited the building with Natsu, but was stopped by a voice.

"Don't go Lucy-San!" Wendy hugged behind me.

I turned to look at Wendy, "But I have stuff to do."

"We can do it together! So please, stay!" Wendy begged.

"Please stay." I looked straight ahead, surprised the person was Gray. "I'm sorry for yelling at you guys and kicking you out."

"Please join Fairy Tail." Erza bowed like a knight.

"Juvia is ok with Lucy staying, but Juvia will keep an eye on her." Juvia appeared in a near pond and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Hey! It's that girl I bumped in Fiore!" Levy came from the forest and ran towards me.

"Levy!?" I asked.

"Hi Lu-chan!" She smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"You should join Fairy Tail." She walked around me. I looked at her and at everybody else. My eyes shimmered as water spilt out of my brown orbs and onto my face. "Ok, we'll join Fairy Tail."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I met the master and a pretty white haired girl stamped my right hand in pink. As she lifted the stamp, my right hand now had the symbol of Fairy Tail. "Natsu we finally found a family."

"Yeah." Natsu giggled. "We finally did."

We exited out of the master's office and everyone shouted,

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!!"