Chapter 12: Crime Sorciere

What is this feeling...

A feeling...

Like...

Someone is...

Poking me...

With...

I slowly opened my eyelids and saw a clear, blue sky. I turned my head to the right and I saw a man poking my cheek with a stick. I widened my eyes and jumped up and ran 10 feet away from him.

"W-Who are you!!?" I asked.

"I should be asking that." The guy emotionally said.

"Oh. Ahh...well I was tired, so I accidentally fell asleep. Sorry, if I was invading your personal space."

"It's fine." The man started to walk away.

"W-Wait!" I ran after him. "What's your name?"

"I'm...nightmare."

"Nightmare...?" What a weird name. "Oh well... I'm Lucy nice to meet you!"

"Mhm..." Nightmare started to walk away from me, again.

"Hold up!! Where are you going?"

"None of your business." He looked at me with a straight face.

"Nightmare! Where are you?" A girl came out from the deep part of the forest.

"Oh. Hi Sorano." Nightmare looked at the white haired girl, with white angelic wings and a light blue and white feathery dress.

"Whose this girl?" Sorano glared at me.

"H-Hi." I sweat dropped. "I'm Lucy..."

"I wasn't talking to you." Sorano scoffed. Rude.

"Who are you guys talking to?" A man with dark blue hair and a red tattoo on his right eye, appeared behind me.

"Gah!" I jumped and hid behind a bush.

"And who are you miss?" The man looked at me.

"L-Lucy..."

"Sorry if we're scaring you. We don't mean any harm." I stood up and showed myself.

"Nice to meet you everyone." I bowed.

"It's nice to meet you too!" A girl replied. I looked up and my eyes saw a pink haired girl, with an alike outfit as the tattooed guy.

"Love! Love! Love is life! Love is everything!" I looked behind the angel girl, a gigantic wooden looking man appeared with brown hair. These creatures are weird.

"Shut up..." I saw a normal guy with brown hair appear next to the wooden guy. He had a scar on his right eye and a purple snake around his neck. An animal tamer?

"Hah! You can't shut him up just by telling him." A man ran as fast as lightning, appeared on the right side of the animal tamer, leaving flying leaves behind him.

"Now that everyone is all here, I'll introduce everyone. I'm Jellal." The tattoo guy stood in the middle and started to introduce everyone. (Lazy... skipping.)

"We are from Crime Sorciere village." Jellal finished introducing.

"Crime Sorciere?" I asked.

"It is not a well known village like Fairy Tail or Sabertooth because, well, it's a secret." Jellal smiled faintly.

"Mhm..." I spoke. There definitely hiding something, but I shook my head because figuring out their secret was not what I came for and it's rude to mess with people's secrets. "Jellal, I have a question, and since you're a wizard I was thinking you could help me with this situation I'm in..."

"Hm..ok. Follow us." Jellal turned around and walked into the forest. I gulped and exhaled. This may be my first step to defeating this hunter.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Are...we there...yet..." I fell onto the ground from exhaustion.

"Almost." Jellal answered.

"Ugh..." I got up and slowly started to walk.

"We're here." Jellal spoke after a min.

"Hooray...!" I collapsed onto the floor. Soon, I was able to raise my head and see what this village looked like. This village was like a castle but a broken down one. It was a White Castle, but there were boulder mountains on each side of the castle, the tips were broken down and it looked like one was ripped off and someone crashed it into the top of the castle. There were dirt and spray paint everywhere on the walls. What the heck happened...

I got up and followed the group into this broken down place.

"Welcome back guys." I heard a voice. I looked to the side and ahead of the group. There was this black haired girl with a white headband, and a black and white silky suit.

"Thank you, Ur." Jellal greeted. Ur? Ur!? Why does it sound so familiar!!? I grabbed my hair and ruffled it, harshly. This is so irritating! I keep on getting this 'Familiar' feeling.

"Oh who is this new girl?" Ur asked.

"Hi! I'm Lucy!" I smiled.

"Hi I'm-"

"Ur. Yeah I know." I awkwardly giggled. "So...what is this place?" I just had to ask.

"This... It was originally a place where important people held council meetings."

"Oh."

"So." Jellal spoke. I looked at him with cautious. "What did you want to ask me?"

"Well, I've been getting these dreams or visions," I sighed, "And I just had this hunch that-" I paused. They don't know that vamps still exist.

"You're a vampire, aren't you, Lucy." Jellal smirked.

"H-How did you know!?" I backed up.

"A wizard never reveals their secret."

I sighed of relief. I guess I won't have to stress about telling them I'm a vampire. "Well continuing what I said. I felt a hunch that there's another vampire on loose, and this other vampire, is the vampire hunter we heard about all these years." I looked at Jellal and everyone, you could tell they were shocked just by looking at their gaped mouths. "Yeah I know. shocking right, so shocking that a vampire is hunting it's own kind." I laughed.

"No no." Jellal stopped me. "This all makes sense!" I tilted my head. "Just follow me." Jellal waved his wand in the air and a black hole appeared in the middle of the palace.

"The answers are down there."