Chapter 5: The red eyes

I walked as my eyes were closed. I listened to the music of the wind, the crunching of the orange, red, yellow leaves, our light breathing, and sounds of voices. Wait, voices? Voices! I opened my eyes and ran to the sounds of the voices. I stopped in my tracks and saw not a village but a huge, tall building! "Woah..." I shaped my mouth in a 'O'. I looked through the building's window and I saw a ton of people chatting, eating, and fighting.

"Is this Fairy Tail?" I turned and asked Gray.

"Yup this is our family, Fairy Tail."

"Family..." Natsu and I both spoke. We looked at each other. "Stop copying me!" I said.

"You stop copying me!" Natsu argued.

"I spoke 0.158286 seconds faster than you." I stook out my tongue.

Natsu's face went blank, "Wha?"

I slapped my face, "Nothing."

"You guys should go get a room next time." Gray walked inside the building.

"Hey!!" Natsu and I both yelled, once again at the same time. We glared at each other as we entered the building with Gray. When we entered Fairy Tail, bottles were thrown, screams were heard, a lot of chattering, and different creatures were seen. This is sick!! I guess I got too excited, that I ended up jumping on the tables and doing cartwheels on the floor. And there was a chandelier on the roof, so I jumped and grabbed it. Once I had a tight grip on it, I swung back and forth and dangled on the chandelier like a monkey. This is fun!!

"Lucy, be careful!" Natsu shouted.

I looked down and smiled. I waved at Natsu with both of my hands. Then I saw his face become pale. I tilted my head, and it took me awhile to figure out what was wrong, but I was too late to react. I accidentally letted go of my hands, so now I'm falling 16 feet, straight into a table. "Wahhh!!" As I was about to hit the table, someone caught me in bride style. "Natsu?" I looked up, but I was wrong.

"My name is Leo the Lion, or you could call me Loke." He smirked at me.

I smiled, "Thanks Loke!"

His face became red and then he immediately put me down on the floor and disappeared in a flash.

"Lucy are you alright!!?" Natsu ran to me. I nodded my head. "Thank goodness." Natsu sighed and narrowed his eyes at me. "I told you to be careful!"

"Well...I just wanted to have fun." I scratched my head. Natsu took in a lot of air because he exhaled very loudly.

"...just be careful next time."

"Of course!"

"Please don't kill me!" I heard Gray.

"I won't kill you. We're family." I heard a bold voice, but at the same time it was gentle and kind. "I know you were trying to search for your sister, but trust me. We will find her."

"Thanks Erza." Oh, so her name is Erza?

"Oh, and I brought a few guest." Gray said. I heard him walk toward Natsu and I.

"This girl is Lucy and the guy is Natsu." Gray introduced us to Erza.

"Guys, this is-"

"Erza!" I answered proudly.

"How'd you?" Gray raised an eyebrow.

"I overheard your conversation about your sister." I replied.

"Wha-!?"

"Gray don't say anymore." The scarlet head girl, Erza, had her hair in two high pony tails, she wore a red and black fiery armor, with black wings and on the edges of the wings were in the color red. She's a bat! "Where did you come from?" She asked.

"Fiore."

"Fiore!?" Gray shouted, which made everyone in the building stop what they were doing and listened to our conversation.

"Didn't Fiore get attacked yesterday?" Erza narrowed her eyes. I gulped and nodded. "I heard there weren't any survivors."

I widened my eyes. Then all of a sudden I felt a sting near my mouth. Damn it, I probably cut my mouth while I was falling from the chandelier. I don't know how, I guess I'm just super clumsy. I was about to turn around and hide my face, but I guess I was too late again and was caught.

"I knew it..." Erza said in a dark tone. "You're a vampire." I heard people gasp and yell from different directions.

"Erza, please, listen to what I have to say!" I was about to grab her arm, but Gray slapped my hand away. I looked at a Gray with sadness, and all I could tell from the look of his eyes were betrayal, hurt, and anger. I shook my head slowly. "Why?" Was all I said before Natsu took my hand and we ran back into the forest.