Let the Battle Commence

Start from the beginning

"Itachi!"

"It's like a freaking get together!" I yelled seeing Sasuke looking really mad from down the hall.

"Come on then, join the party." Kisame laughed.

"Fish guy....." I said emotionlessly.

"Hmm? Yes?"

"....." I smirked and extended a brofist, "You're alright."

"Lian!! Are you forgetting that they burnt your arms?!" Naruto yelled from behind when me and Kisame were grinning and brofisting.

"Please don't remind me...." I anime cried, back in the corner holding onto them gently.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Itachi!!! I gathered all my hate for you and now....now I'm gonna kill you!! Today will be your last!!" Sasuke yelled.

"Get in line, short stuff." Rido said glaring.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Don't be rude to him!!" I yelled standing in front of Rido.

"He's one of our partners." Kisame said.

I glanced between the three and blinked, tilting my head in confusion, ".....you guys are gay? Sasuke, is this the reason why it's you that needs to restore your clan?"

"Lian!!"

"I knew you were too hot to be straight." I said to Itachi anime crying.

"What?! How can you find him hot and not me!! I'm much better looking!!" Sasuke yelled shaking my shoulders.

I froze in pain shoved him off.

"Burnt shoulders, you idiot." I sighed and then shrugged my shoulders, "Well....there's no real way to say that he's hot and you're...well....not."

"What?!"

"Enough!!" Itachi yelled both looking confused and exhausted from our arguing. "Sasuke, I have no interest in fighting you, we only came here for the nine tails host."

"I already told you, Naruto is not going out for dinner with you guys!!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest, "And that's FINAL!.....ow...." I uncrossed my arms and held them in pain.

Suddenly Pervy sage came rushing round the corner with a random girl over his shoulder, knocked out.

"Hey, this our new Hokage?"

"No, she's not." Pervy sage face palmed and put the woman down.

"Oh, great, another person to join the party..." I sighed.

"No one has ever escaped this jutsu! You three Akatsuki members will - "

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Don't interrupt me!!!"

Sasuke charged at Itachi with chidori but.....it backfired??

Sasuke was slammed into the wall and suddenly started screaming in pain

This is when stuff got a little crazy....

The walls, ceilings and floors became all gooey and yucky and bleh!

Itachi grabbed Rido who screamed really...really mean and nasty things at him while I waved them off by the giant burning hole they created.

Long story short, what happened?

I looked up and saw.....

"Uncle Guy?" I blinked and stood next to him. "what're you doing here?"

"Lian...i believe that someone from the enemy is still hidden in there...." he said glancing in.

I gasped, "Like, in one of the rooms?"

"He's right there.....remember that kick that I taught you when you were young?"

"No...."

"Well, let's try that other one then."

"Okay..on three?"

"Three!!!!" we yelled and came flying in through the hole!!

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!"

We both blanked when we saw Pervy Sage with a bleeding nose.

"......Sorry Pervy sage..."

"Oh shut it...."

- - - - - - - - - -

"What?! Why not?"

"Cause, I don't actually like you."

"Come on Pervy Sage!! I want someone with me who won't actually take all my money!!!"

"Yeah!! I only take some of it!!"

"Right!!!....wait, what?"

"Alright!!!!" Pervy Sage screamed holding his head in pain, "You can tag along..you happy?"

"Yay!" me and Naruto cheered doing a pose in midair.

"Now, you make sure you get that Uchiha home, seriously, if he's gone then the whole clan goes seeing as Itachi plays for the other team."

Reactions!!!!

Pervy Sage!!! Faceplam!!!

Guy!! nodding of the head enthusiastically!!

Naruto!!! ROFL

Sasuke!!!! ZzzZzzZzzZ

Waving guy off into the distance I turned to my little group and asked, "Sl, who is it we're looking for?"

"Oh Lian...."

---------------------

FINALLY!!!! I UPLOADED!!!!!

IM SORRY!!!!THERE!!!!!!WERE!!!!!NO!!!!!UPDATES!!!!

I WAS STUDYING FOR A HUGE BIOLOGY TEST THAT IF I FAILED THEN I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE SLIT!!!!

I DONT EVEN MNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN CAPS????!!!!!???!!!!

COMMENT!!!! VOTE!!! FAN!!!

AGAIN!!! SORRY!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

PSYCHOPATH OUT!!!