I got to ask

Leo:
It started as a normal day, and now the sun was going to set so you were walking in yours and Leo's bedroom. When you came in on an empty room it shouldn't have bothered you as much as it did, but you haven't seen much of Leo or his brothers and it seemed like their girlfriends were a bit jumpy today as well maybe you were just paranoid.. You walked to a small closet where you kept some of your clothes, you never would have thought that a giant turtle wore clothes but first time for everything. Then you saw a huge pink bag with your name written in cursive, the only thing not a shock is Leo's handwriting was pretty bad and when it came to having to write something out one of the girls wrote it or sometimes Mikey wrote it.... He had nice handwriting... You opened the card with your name on it.
"My dearest (y/n) , I bought you this dress.." You looked up then in the bag (dress above.)
You laid the dress on the bed then looked back at the letter.
"Please put it on, then meet me at this address.." There was an address written sloppy at the bottom. You smiled, soon you had on your dress with makeup and black heels that were also in the bag. You grabbed your weapon and put it in a safe place the ran out.
Soon you were on top of a building and the soon the sun was about to disappear when you heard footsteps you turned around, weapon in hand to see Leo wearing a tie that matched your dress.
"Leo!" You sighed as you put your weapon away. "What's all this?" You were face to face.
"(Y/n).... Remember when we first met?" You smiled and nodded, right beneath this building.
"It's where the story started.." You whispered
"Yea.." He said holding you close when you felt his body shift you looked in his eyes as he got down on one knee. "( your full name) I-i loved you since the moment I saw you.. You're so brave, and beautiful.. You are soo out of my league..." He laughed nervously you kissed him on. "I w-want to start a new chapter with you.. I want to be more than your boyfriend.. I want to be y-your h-husband...." You gasped tears in your eyes. You nodded your head as you mouthed 'yes' over and over again. He slipped a ring on you.

He picked you up spinning

He picked you up spinning.. You spent the rest of the night stargazing.