I reached home feeling very tired and slept off immediately. My mom woke me up saying to have dinner and then sleep. I freshened up and walk towards the dining table. I saw my dad, mom and my brother waiting for me. I settled down and started having dinner. I suddenly remembered that I should ask them about going to party. I know if I say it is a party they are going to accept it but if I say that the party is in a club then I don't know how they are going to react.

I looked at my dad having his food calmly, I started nervously biting my lips trying to form sentences in my mind to make them as simple as possible for them to understand, not wanting to make a big issue out of it.

"Meghna! What is it? Why are you not eating?" my mom asked breaking my thoughts, I then realised that I just kept moving my fingers in the plate.

"umm..it is just that I want to ask you about something...." I trailed off, looked up to see all of them giving me their undivided attention.

"what is it beta?" my dad asked me in a calm and soothing tone. My nervousness flew at that instant. I drank some water and decided to tell them clearly.

"Papa, my colleagues are getting married so they decided to give us a party. It is tomorrow at.....at...." I said but stopped unable to form words. I know my parents are not completely orthodox but they are just worried about my well being.

"At club Republic" My dad finished the sentence making my eyes go wider in size of a saucer. Okay! Not a saucer but definitely the size of a golf ball.

"How did you know?" I asked utterly confused.

"Karan beta called us and informed. He assured us that he will take care of you" Dad said smiling at me.

Karan!! I guess now you can clearly understand why I always feel lucky to have him as my best friend.

"So does that mean I can go?" I asked him slowly looking up from my plate. He nodded smiling.

"But make sure you come back early" My mom said, her voice worried.

"yeah maa! I will, you don't worry even Riya will be with me" I said trying to lessen her worry.

"No Smoking and Drinking!!" My brother said trying to imitate Dad's voice. I glared at him. Luckily, Dad and Mom laughed at him. We both joined them too.

Thank god! No! Actually I should thank Karan for making this so easy for me.

I reached my room and decided to message Karan first.

Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the BEST!!! :D

I immediately got a reply from him.

I know I am!! *smirking* Anyways u r welcome :)

PS: Make sure to look Gorgeous!! Time to make way to someone's Heart ;)

I blushed furiously hearing his words.My phone beeped indicating another message.

C'mon!! Stop Blushing now!! :p

I smiled looking at his message. I typed in another message.

Are you sure he is coming??

He replied me back immediately.

You don't worry about it!! I will make sure he will come :D

PS: just remember to look gorgeous That's it ;)

I smiled at his message and replied him back.

Okay sir!!!  Good Night and Thanks again :)

He messaged me back with a good night too. I thought about Karan's words. Look Gorgeous but how?? Oh! I should decide what I should wear for tomorrow. I kept Riya and Sravs on a conference call, asked them what I should wear and after a lot of discussion for about an hour, I and Riya decided what we gonna wear. It was pretty late by the time we finished our discussion so we decided call it a day.

Next Morning, Riya's call woke me up even before my alarm. I talked to her, she said that we can come back to my house after office and go from here after freshening up as the party will start at 8 PM. I told her an okay and decided to get ready to office.

I reached office pretty much early today than everyday. I saw Arjun entering the Elevator. I rushed towards his direction but by the time I reached there, the elevator closed shut. I sighed in disappointed but suddenly the Elevator doors opened and there stood Arjun looking So Handsome.

If it a crime to look so Handsome then Arjun would be the first person to be punished!!

I gave him a confused smile and entered inside the Elevator. He smiled back. I was about to press the floor number and Arjun also did it at the same time causing our fingers to slightly brush. I felt tingling sensation and pulled my hand back immediately. I noticed him clicking the floor number. I looked at him and caught him staring at me. our eyes met and I got lost into his black pools. The Elevator dinged breaking our intense Eye Lock. Arjun adjusted his tie and walked out. I slowly walked out, repeating each and every moment in my mind and smiled.

Can a day start with anything more better than this??

***

Hello My Dear Readers??
So, howz is update??? Do comment ur opinion!! 😊 Isn't Karan soooo Sweeeet??? ❤❤❤
Longest Update till date!! I have never imagined to write this big updates when I started writing 😉
Anyways Silent Readers, Plz do vote & comment which will encourage us to write more and more 😊😊
Btw, New Year is on the way, Any Resolutions?? 😉😜
Till next update, Take Care & Keep Smiling 😀