"okay sure!" I said gritting my teeth.

What does she think about herself?? How could Arjun ask me work with her? Cant he see that I don't want to work with her?

I walked towards my cubicle and settled down. I decided to work on the presentation to keep my mind away from stupid thoughts.

"whoa!! Looks like someone is so busy working" I heard Karan's voice as he walked towards my place. I simply looked up and smiled at him.

"what's up? Why is my bestie working so hard even forgetting to have lunch?" he asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"umm...I have to do a presentation for the next week's meeting, sorry I kept you waiting!" I said shutting my laptop. Ever Since Karan became close friend to I and Riya, he would make sure to have lunch with us at least twice a week. He says it is kinda boring to have it with Arjun when he can spend his time with beautiful girls, his words not mine. Anyways, we enjoy his company too.

Karan is pretty much fun loving person. It is easy for anyone to befriend him. I am so happy that I have him as my best friend now. I always wonder how lucky the girl who is going to marry him. Talking about girls, these days Karan has changed so much that he almost stopped flirting with girls herein office. I know that his flirting is pretty harmless. I think he started to think about being serious in relationships now though I don't know why?

"Meghna! come no, I am starving!!" I heard Riya whining at me. I stood up and we walked towards the cafeteria. we were having lunch when I saw Tina entering the cafeteria, she looked at me and smirked. I started gritting my teeth.

"Now, what did she do?" Riya asked me making me turn towards her.

"huh?" I said her not understanding what she meant.

"what did Tina do now that you are throwing daggers at her?" Riya asked munching on her food. This seems to catch Karan's interest and he looked at me expectantly.

"you know, Arjun called me in the morning......" I told them everything and sighed in disappointment.

"c'mon Meghna!! We are in a team and we have to work sometimes with other person even though you like them or not" Karan said looking straight into my eyes.

"I know that but I cant stand her bossing around me" I said finishing my food.

"Its okay! You just finish off the work and submit it to her, it is not necessary that you have to take her help" Riya said shrugging her shoulders. I nodded at her.

"yeah! If you need any help you know that I am always there for you" Karan said giving me a warm smile. I smiled back at him wondering how nice he is.

"I don't think she needs anyone help Karan after all her boss knows that she will do it perfectly" Riya said winking at me. I looked down feeling my cheeks getting warm. They both hi-fied seeing my condition. I immediately took my phone and started walking out when I ran into someone.

"I am sorry! I didn't see you coming" I said slowing looking up and found Aditya standing there.

"Its perfectly alright Meghna" he said giving me a sweet smile.

Oh god!!

"umm..okay bye" I said and walked to my place and settled down.

***

Before leaving office, Riya told me not to forget asking about going to party tomorrow.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about it!!