"What is it?"

"I don't know, open it!" He urged. Marinette caressed the top before opening it. She gasped at the red and black bracelet. Her jaw dropped.

"I guess we both decided get our gifts according to what we were on Halloween. But it was quite weird, you deciding to go as Ladybug." Adrien chuckled, looking away from her.

He noticed her silence and turned back to her and saw her staring at the bracelet he gave her. "Don't you like it?" He frowned.

Suddenly he felt like he was being tackled. He lost his balance but quickly regained it. "M-Marinette?" He stuttered.

"I love it."

"H-huh?'

" I love the bracelet!" She pulled away with a big smile. Both their faces were red. "Umm, t-thanks." She grinned sheepishly while she put in on her wrist. Perfect fit.

Adrien smiled back. They both looked at each other.

"Adri-honey!" They broke their stare.

"Who the fuck us that?" Adrien mumbled making Marinette laugh. Adrien smiled and wrap the scarf around his neck.

Soon, they saw Lila panting in front of them. "I got you a gift! Ew! What's that on your neck?! Is that what she got you? That's so lame!" She said as she shoved a box in his hands and stood there waiting for him to open it.

"Ummm..."

"Open it!" Lila demands, growing impatient. Adrien tore the gift and look at Lila in confusion.

"Why'd you get me a underwear with the hole in the middle?" He asked in disbelief. Lila smirked and winked seductively while Marinette tried to hide her laugh and blush.

"You try it now if you want." Lila grinned.

"Umm, no thanks." Adrien said in discomfort.

"Oh well, suit yourself. But I you want to, I'm always available." The brunette said, giving him a piece of paper with her number and walked away.

Adrien and Marinette looked at each other and laughed. "Come on, I want to show you something!"

"Ew! You perv!" Marinette grimaced while eyeing the underwear in his hands. Adrien glanced at them and threw it in a bin. He held his hand to her but her slapped it away.

"I'm not gonna touch hand after you touched that!" She said, pointing at the bin. The blonde sighed. "You're really impossible, m'lady."

"Ohh, now it's m'lady? Whatever happened to lil'lady?" She asked.

"So you want me to call you lil'lady again?" He smirked at her. Marinette opened her mouth to speak but closed it.

"M'lady is fine. As long as I can call you kitty." She smiled.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Now come on!" The blonde grabbed her hand and pulled her into the elevator that would take them to the top of the Eiffel tower.

"Adrien, what are we doing here?" Marinette asked. Adrien pressed the top botton that would take them to the top of the tower.

"The top!?" Marinette exclaimed. Adrien smiled and nodded.

Once they reach the top, the air was more cooler than down below. Marinette shivered and wrapped her hands around herself before coming out.

"It's so cold." She said.

"Really? It feels the same to me." Adrien replied while seating down on the edge of the roof, putting his legs through the rails. Marinette sat beside him but folded her legs. "Why are we here again?" She asked.

Adrien glanced at his watch and smiled. He looked up and pointed at the sky. Marinette looked up and watched in awe as the different colored fireworks exploded in the sky. The fireworks glistening shines reflected in her eyes.

Adrien watched in awe as Marinette's eyes shined. He never thought ones eyes could do that.

"Marinette." He said, getting her attention.

"Yeah.."

"What if I told you, I had one more gift for you?" He asked. Marinette frowned in confusion and showed her wrist to him.

"I thought y-" she stopped when he held her hand and put it down. He slipped his legs out from the rail and folded them.

He didn't say a word as he pulled her closer with her hand he held in his. He brought his other hand to her cheek and caressed it while his lips kissed hers.

(Yes you read it! Kissed! 😊 it's Christmas magic man friends)

Marinette widened her eyes in shock at his actions.

It felt as if the fireworks that were exploding out there are exploding in her. It felt like, a swarm of butterflies were going to eat her from the inside. She absentmindedly kissed him. Her head was spinning. She was getting light headed. What's happening?

With that, she fainted.
---
Yeah, and that's all I can write for you. I literally have been writing for 3 hours. Wow. Let's see. 1 hour one chapter 28 and 29 and 2 fucking hours on this chapter. Amazing. Merry Christmas. I'll see you all after Christmas.

ADRIENETTE HAS COME TRUE!😍😍😍

BYE!!!

-Edited 2K18-