Chapter 28

"Okay class, so tomorrow, as we all know, is December 24. So that means one more day until Christmas. " Miss Bustier announced, making everyone cheer. She smiled at her classes enthusiasm.

"So, no one is coming tomorrow. Not until New year. Now, class dismissed. " She said and exited the classroom.

"Aww, man." Nino frowned. Adrien looked at him. "What's wrong, bro?"

Nino frowned even more. "You won't be able to see Marinette tomorrow. And the day after." Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Why is that?" He asked. Nino coughed and nudged him. "Look, right now isn't the time. I'll text you about it. Okay?" He whispered, keeping an eye on Marinette to see if she was looking.

Adrien shrugged. "If it's about Marinette, I'm cool with it."

---

"Nino!" The raven haired boy turned around, hearing his name being called. "Oh, Alya! I was looking for you." He smiled at his girlfriend. Alya smiled back but it quickly turned to a frown.

"We have a problem." Nino narrowed his brows. "On what?"

"Mission Adrienette. My cousin, Lila." Nino nodded.

"She likes Adrien."

"Well, no shit Sherlock. Everyone knows that." He scoffed. "Come on Alya, I thought you were smarter than that?" He flicked her head gently.

"That's not the point!" Alya scream and kicked his leg.....hard.

"OHMYHAMADAMAJDDJHDN..... WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He scream in agony while holding his leg in pain.

"She threatened us! She overheard us yesterday."

"Of course she did! I'm working on something to get her out of our hair!"
Nino groaned, still holding leg.

"Really?" Alya asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, I'm not stupid!" Nino sneered.

"Are you calling me stupid?" Alya questioned, placing her hand on her hips.

"No, your beautiful. Look, there's just one thing to do." Nino said, getting back on his feet.

"What?"

"We kill Lila."

"NINO! As much as I am want to do that, my parents will kill me." She pouted.

Nino sighed. "I'll discuss this with Adrien." He said while rubbing his temples.

Alya gasped. "Are you saying you already told Adrien?"

"No, I'm gonna."

---

Nino got back from shopping. He had bought presents for his entire family. And also for Alya. Adrien and Marinette.. Well, he thought that what he was doing for them was fine enough.

He collapsed on his bed and took his phone out. Then he saw his phone beep.

"Ohh, Adrien is really serious." He smirked and opens the message.

Dude?

He quickly typed a reply.

N: What?

A: You told me to text you.

N: No, I told you that I would text you. But did you listen? Naaaaw.