Baekhyun got up and stomped his feet on the ground, 'aniya.... this can't be it! The last time I saw her was when she was scared in the haunted house....this isn't going to happen, I have to see her', "eommo-nim, where are they taking her to?", he asked as the bottom of his lips were shaking, he was holding himself from crying.

Your mother shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know...it is classified".

Xiumin shook his head away from the flashback of two years ago. Everyone was feeling dreadful that day. All of them were either crying or holding their cries. You missing from their life was a big no for them, it made a big scar in their heart since they never expected that this was going to happen.

"Hey guys! Guess what?! Manager-nim lets us since the first snow will be today, let's change", Suho clapped his hands with a smile on his face. Baekhyun clapped his hands excitedly while jumping, "yay yay yay!! Snowing! Snowing! Snowwiiinnng~!". He went straight to his room to wear jackets and double clothes.

The others quickly change their clothes because they didn't want to miss the first snow at the central park.

After they changed their clothes, they quickly went into their vans to head to the central park but it was already too late, they missed the first snow......but since it was still snowing it still looked pretty in their eyes.

They got out from their van.

It was a little bit crowded but they still can walk freely and enjoy the view.

"Woah... yeppeoda(so pretty)".

The boys heard a voice.....a familiar voice. A voice they longed for for 2 years straight. "Did... did you guys heard what I heard?", Luhan asked as he walked around to find the said voice. "I'm very sure that's not my imagination", it was Kris's turn to say what he had in mind.

Sehun quietly walked around with his hands in his pocket while Tao was following him by walking next to him. Chanyeol looked around, "I'll make sure that that's not my imagination....".

The boys started their search for you like 2 years ago, but this time they were slightly calm but hopeful. Their eyes wander everywhere insearch of the girl they loved and still love despite that girl left without a word.

"Noona!", all 10 boys heard Tao and Sehun's voice as if both of them were calling out to someone. The 10 boys turn their heads to where the first and third maknae were.

Their heartbeat were banging loud on their chest at the thought of their first snow appearing right infront of their eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There she was, the two desperate maknaes already enveloped her in a bear but desperate hug. "N-noona...", they cried as they hugged you. Your face could be seen flustered and shocked as you saw Tao and Sehun ran to you and hugged you. You found them. They found you. You smiled, "I missed you guys a lot", you let them hug you.

Then you see all the other boys walking towards you with a disbelieved and shocked look. "Little snow/pretty snow/little lamb/beautiful snow/cutie snowflake/our first snow..", they went to you and then hugged you, sandwiching you in the middle with them around.

"Where have you been?", D.O pulled away to look at you properly. Lay then pulled away too, so did Suho and Kris.

Later they let go of you to look at you properly.

You smiled softly, "I'm sorry I left you guys without warning 2 years ago.... it was really a rare opportunity to go overseas... I studied there and I'm sorry too that I couldn't contact you guys during overseas.... manager-nim told me to only contact 2 people, I chose mom and Juhan, I'm sorry I couldn't choose any of you guys", you bow your head as an apologize.

Kai sighed and nodded, "it's okay (y/n), we understand that you don't want us to fight for your number". You smile even more, "how are you guys doing?".

"Ok! But miserable!!", Baekhyun pointed out as his eyes slowly lingers to Sehun. "Miserable? Why?", you tilted your head to the side. Baekhyun pulled Sehun by his arm while pointing an accusing finger at him, "this guy here didn't smile at any fansign or fan meeting, he didn't even smile during our debut, heeisshhh...., he stopped smiling after little lamb left, but I didn't", he went closer to me and grinned, "I did great didn't I?".

"Yea right... who was the one who stomped his feet not going to let her go in the first place like a child who's candy been taken by his mommy", Kris mocked Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted, "yah! Hyung! You didn't have to embarrass me like that!".

You giggled after hearing Baekhyun's whining.

Suho who had been smiling since the time he saw you finally opened his mouth to talk, "(y/n), who are you with today? It's really impossible for you to be alone". You look at him before looking around, "I was actually waiting for someone".

'Someone?', the word 'someone' broke their hearts in pieces, they thought you already had someone you like. "Y-you're...dating someone?", Chen gasped and covered his mouth in disbelieved.

"Huh?", you blinked your eyes for a while, "I'm not seeing anyone... I'm just waiting for Juhan-oppa and his girlfriend to be here".

"Juhan? Oh😮"-Chen

"He's dating someone already????😲"-Baekhyun

"Wow"-Kris

"👏👏👏👏"-Lay

"Daebak😏"-Chanyeol

"Who's his girlfriend?"-Luhan

"*sigh in relief*"-Sehun

"That scared me noona"-Tao

"I nearly thought you already had someone"-Xiumin

"Heol"-KaiSoo(😜)

"He's dating, hunh?"-Suho

You smiled and laughed a little, revealing your deep dimples, "yes... he's dating someone, finally... ah! There he is!", you pointed to Juhan who was walking hand-in-hand with Hani of EXID.

Juhan look up to see you and he smiled happily, "haven't seen you in a year". "Annyeong eonni(sis)", Hani bow her head to you and you bowed your head back to her with a huge smile before hugging her.

"Hei guys, since we're all here,let's go grab some drinks", Baekhyun suggested with a huge smile on his face. Everyone agreed and went to the nearest cafe.

Despite you know that the boys had feelings for you, you remained silent to who your heart belongs to. Some of the guys persisted you to tell them who but you didn't said a word nor give a hint since you didn't want the others to feel hurt. They all were happy, eventhough they missed the first snow at the central park, they didn't missed their first snow who went there during the first snow that fell there. It makes them feel even more special that you are there with them 😁.

-End-

(Miru's note:~ I'm sorry that the story ended in a weird way... it was a fluff story btw, but was it good? I hope it is... 😅ACTUALLY... to be honest... I was planning on making the reader die but then i thought about it... the story might be the same like my other story in Quotev.... so let's just say, I want to have a happy ending where no one gets hurt in the end, thank you for reading my story 😁 and heart it a lot if you like it aaannndddd comment what you think about it... oh and ONLY GOOD COMMENT😉 share it with your friends!!

The reason why I still put Kris, Luhan and Tao here was because they are one, eventhough they went to their own paths to reach for the stars of fame or anything.

Anywaayyyyy... Thank you again!!! Read my other stories in quotev okay??? My username is Ayra.... the story i most proud of was.... "I'm not a fan", read that okay???? Pleeaasseeee,okay byeee byeeee😢😢😢🙆🙆🙆💗💗💖💗💖💖💗💖💗💖💗)