Part 37

"So, which food court you wanna go, Chanyeol-ah?", Juhan asked as he flipped his hair back and wore his cap. Chanyeol grinned, "I'm craving for something...red..... ah! Jjampong! Let's go find some jjampong here".

The two began their 'journey' to search for the food called jjampong.

"Juhan-sshi", Chanyeol called as he rummaged through hats.

Yes, hats, he saw a store that sells cool hats and caps, they couldn't help but go there.

"Please, drop the honorifics Chanyeol-ah", Juhan chuckled and tried out some of the caps. Chanyeol laughed and apologized, "anywho...... how come you can read people's eyes?".

Juhan looked at Chanyeol in confusion, "mwo?(what?) Nugu?(who?)".

"The one you read their eyes was beautiful snow", Chanyeol said. Juhan then laughed out loud, "yah, (y/n) and I had been together for almost 11 years! How could I, her only bestfriend, couldn't read her problem?😂😂".

Chanyeol thought back and nodded in realization, "oh yeah! I forgot! But heeeyyyyyyyy, since you knew her that long haven't you ever...well you know.....have the slightest....ummm... have you ever liked her more than a sister or friend?".

His question made Juhan stunned for a moment. Juhan looked down and just smiled.

"Umm.... is that a yes?", Chanyeol asked.

🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲

"I fell in love with her when I was 14 and she was 13... well...... everyone knows that a guy and a girl couldn't be bestfriend.. and that's how it happened... I like her, but she only like me as her brother. I didn't confessed to her because I knew she doesn't reciprocate my feelings...she's just too easy to read...one day I was hurt because she somehow said she bestfriend-zoned me....I tried my best to find a place where I could calm down and that's where I made my mistake.... my mistake was leaving her alone, we all know how pretty and cute she is, right? Well..... 3 adults were surrounding her and it happened when I felt uneasy leaving her alone, I rushed back to her and saw them. They were trying to...kidnap her and of course I wouldn't let that happen so I punched one of the adult, but yeah.... I was beat up by them... nonetheless she was safe and was left alone, then I realized that her safety is far more important than my feelings", Juhan explained as he sipped the soda drink while he was seating next to Chanyeol on the bench.

"OooOoOOoooh~ no wonder you were somehow overly-protective over her when we first met 😅", Chanyeol grinned accompanied with his own chuckle.

"Yeah~ I just don't want that thing to happen to her again cu'z I really care for her", Juhan complied and rest his back on the bench to feel the sunshine. The other male laughed in return, "don't worry Juhan-hyung~ we care for her too so we're gonna protect her like our life depends on it, you can trust us".

"I know.... I'm trusting you guys ever since you guys stand infront of a bullet and dagger for her", Juhan patted his shoulder before getting up to stretch, "yah, aren't you going to find jjampong?".

"I waaaassss... but now... I'm craving for ice-cream, c'mon let's go buy some for the others too", Chanyeol got up too and dragged Juhan to a minimart.

~

"I'm paying", Juhan insisted and Chanyeol didn't stop him, he eventually let Juhan do his things. Then they went back up to the hospital.

Chanyeol walked in proudly while carrying a plastic bag fill with ice-creams.

Chen's eyes went wide, "woah! I saw ice cream!", he rushed over to Chanyeol and chose his ice cream. Suho scratched the back of his head, "I thought you were going to buy food".

Chanyeol made an irritated look, "hyung, FYI ice cream is food and F.Y.I I didn't buy it, Juhan-hyung did", he said in a matter-of-factly voice.

Suho looked at Juhan and smiled, "oh? Well then, thanks Juhan-ah".

"Guys, wake up before the ice-cream melt", Xiumin shook them one by one

Baekhyun jolted up, "ice-cream!?", he quickly rushed to go to Chanyeol and took the ice-cream, he smiled dreamily.

"How about (y/n)-ah?", Kai asked while stretching a little, "she's asleep". You were sleeping next to Kris, Kris just patted you like a baby so you just slept comfortably like a baby.

Baekhyun stared at your sleeping face while licking his ice-cream, "she really looks adorable when she's sleeping, Juhan-ah, how's that possible?". Juhan shrugged his own shoulder before he went over to you to move your bangs to the side, "she was adorable in the beginning, so I wouldn't know".

Sehun stared at your sleeping face while licking his ice-cream then he pouted, "hyung, no fair! I wanna experience sleeping next to her too!". Kai glared at Sehun, "yah! Last night you were sleeping next to her". Sehun just ignored Kai's words and continued to eat his ice-cream like he didn't do anything wrong.

(Miru's note:~ that cutie hunni-honey😂)

"..Jaehyun..oppa.....", you muttered in your sleep and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you in shock, they were definitely wondering why you keep on having dreams about him.

"Jaehyun...... Suho, do you found any info regarding Jaehyun?", Juhan stared at you. Suho switched his gaze from you to Juhan, "I found out that he is charge with kidnapping, assaulting and murder, he is sentenced to death after the court insist...unless he is not guilty... but it clearly tells that he is indeed guilty".

"But if his mind is...well you know...😒", Kris swirled his finger on his temple indicating 'crazy', "then he will only be in jail and his doings were based on his craziness... not based on his will".

"I just wonder what does cutie snowflake wants to do about that Jaehyun thingy now that he's caught", Xiumin wondered while making a wondering face.

Luhan corrected his hyung again, "hyung, Jaehyun is not a thing". Xiumin sweatdropped while laughing nervously, "oh yeah, I forgot😅".

############################

(Miru's note:~ wow seriously, never thought I get this far, thank you so much to the readers of this story, I'm already happy that I gained lots of reads 😘 anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!💖💖💖💖❤❤❤❤💜💜💓💞💞💞💟💟