Part 31

The next day, you couldn't feel your legs at all, you woke up with a pair of numb legs.

You puffed your cheeks and had a whiny face. Chanyeol held your hand and looked at you, "what's wrong?". "Apayo(it hurts)", you whispered with a soft voice but he couldn't hear it clearly.

"Hm?", he leaned his ear closer to you so he could hear you. Sehun looked at you and said, "she's hurt, hyung". "Mwo?", Chanyeol's eyes widened, "are you hurt? Where?". After Juhan heard it he quickly went over to you.

"Are you hurt, (y/n)?", Juhan asked with worry laced in his voice. You pointed to your leg. "What's wrong with your leg?", he asked. "My leg...... feels tired...", you said with a small voice. He looked at you, "is it because of yesterday?".

You just stared back at him and shrugged your shoulder.

He sighed, "straightened your legs".

"It's numb... I can't move it", you whimpered while biting your lip.

Sehun asked, "what's going on with her, hyung?". Juhan grabbed your leg and straightened it gently making you whimpered and tears were brimming on your eyes.

"She looks so hurt", he went beside you and looked at you before pushing strands of hair to place it behind your ear, then he kissed your cheek, making you look at him with teary face but blushing at the same time.

You were only wearing shorts and so your legs were definitely revealing.

Suho wondered why was Juhan staring at your legs before he became startled when Juhan called his name.

"Could you go get me vaseline oil in her room?", Juhan asked. Suho pointed to himself before he did as he was told. Baekhyun leaned his back on your back and thought for a while, 'she must've been really tired because of yesterday'.

(Miru's note:~ I don't know if vaseline oil exist or not, but if it doesn't exist, I'll just make it up)

D.O got into the living room where you guys were staying and brought foods with him in a tray since he was asked by Suho to bring it for you.

When D.O saw you, he furrowed his brows and sat by you, "gwenchana?".

You stared at him with a blank but teary eyes. "You're not feeling well, are you?", he sighed with a small frown, "here, I brought your breakfast".

"Her legs seems to be numbed because of yesterday event, yesterday happened to be doing lots of running, so maybe that's the reason why her legs are numb right now", Tao explained and D.O nodded in understandment.

Juhan sighed, "(y/n), you don't have a fit body, you should always run around so you have a fit body".

All the other members who were present in the living room stared at Juhan with confusion.

"Yah, she isn't fat", Chen protested with a frown.

"No, I don't mean that", Juhan sweatdropped, "what I actually meant was that (y/n) isn't actually active in outside activity and she often sweats that's why she doesn't have an active and fit body........yesterday was a very great idea since she really needs to get out and have lots of fresh air and activities".

All of them now understood, and just in time Suho walked in with a vaseline oil in hand. He handed it to Juhan and Juhan opened the lid and then he wiped the oil over your legs and started to massage your legs.

Firstly you winced in pain but then it felt nice.

"Oppa... it feels nice", you smiled as you comfortably laid your head on Baekhyun's shoulder since he was seating behind you.

Baekhyun's eyes were set on your features. The other male could only glare at him because they wanted to be in his place.

You fluttered your eyes opened and caught him staring at you, you smiled to him, "Good morning Baekhyun-ah". He blushed and greeted you back, "a-ah.. g-goodmorning to you too, little lamb".

You were definitely a lucky girl, why? Because, your legs were massaged by both Juhan and Suho, you were leaning on Baekhyun for support, D.O was spoonfeeding you the roasted bread with scrambled egg that he himself made.

Tao looked around, "where's Chen?".

"He's taking his bath, he said he's going to go to the city's library to do research", Kai answered lazily before he stood up and started dancing as if he was on stage and crowds were cheering for him.

"Ohhhhhh, I heard he has to finish his assignment that their teacher asked to finish", Chanyeol finished his words while he combed your hair gently.

Juhan then finally finished massaging you, he even stopped Suho from massaging you more longer orelse you'll be asleep in no time.

"Is your legs feeling okay now?", Juhan asked before he covered your legs with a blanket. You smiled to him, "I think it's not numb anymore, thank you, Juhan-oppa", you made an eye smile, revealing your cute dimples. He returned the smile with his own dimples, "Anything for you, my dongsaeng".

You sat up properly, not leaning on Baekhyun anymore and Chanyeol even stopped from combing your hair, even D.O stopped for a while and sat properly.

Sehun took a picture of you with a grin and Tao saw that. "Yah! You're sharing that picture with me!"

"No can do! This picture is mine~~~", he cheekily said and started running around while Tao was chasing him.

"Geez, how could they even fight about a picture?", Suho shook his head in disbelief. Chanyeol scoffed, "I would fight for it if it's beautiful snow's picture, and you'll do it too DON'T YOU DARE LIE!", he said proudly while laughing like he was right. Suho sweatdropped because of his childish behavior.

Then Tao accidentally slipped onto a wire and fell down face first and that made the devilish maknae laughed outloud.