Part 38

The next day~~ you guys went to school, LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO, Kris's name was on everyone's lips in school they said how brave he was to stand infront of a bullet.

"Geez, Kris became famous because of this", Luhan looked around. Chanyeol pouted, "this is unfair, I stood infront of beautiful snow to avoid the bullet and I don't get that kind of attention". Xiumin looked at his dongsaeng, "so you're doing that because you wanna be famous and not because you wanna safe cutie snowflake?", he had a disapproving look on his face.

Chanyeol was left struggling with his own words, "hy-hyung... no....... that's..... beautiful snow........aiishhhh hyung, I wanted to protect her and that's that".

His hyung looked at him still with a disapproving look.

You then interrupted them by giggling and poking Luhan and Xiumin's cheeks, "stop bullying your dongsaeng~". Luhan pouted and poked your nose, "we weren't bullying~ we were just making fun of him".

Baekhyun smirked, "little lamb, let's go out later, together, just the two of us", he placed an arm around your neck.

You held you hand up, "mianhae Baekhyun-ah I have something to do later".

His jaw dropped.

"Ouch~", Tao laughed it out.

"Where are you going later (y/n)-ah?", Suho cocked an eyebrow while strumming the guitar. You simply smiled and pointed to Juhan. Juhan who was in a daze was shocked and dumbfounded as he realized all eyes were on him.

"What?", Juhan asked.

"Hyung, where are you taking (y/n) to?", D.O asked as he stared up at his hyung. Juhan was still dumbfounded until Kai patted his shoulder, "hyung", which snapped him out of his dumbfounded trance.

"To the prison", Juhan said after shaking his head a little.

"Mwo?!", the eleven of the EXO members yelled in horror.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

You were now walking in prison, waiting for someone in the waiting room.

Then there's a beep sound, the police walked in first before he came.

You smiled at him while he just stared at you in confusion. The police guard the door by staying outside the door.

"(Y/n)? What brings you here?", he grabbed a seat infront of you and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I just came to visit you......", you continued to smile at him.

He sighed, "just spit it out, (y/n)..... you know you're not good at hiding nor lying". You chuckled a little and smile, "alright alright~ ........oppa, when will the trial be held?".

He looked down, ".....4 days from now".

"..........Don't you regret doing all those things???? I mean.... why?", you looked at him with a serious and sad look. He looked at you and smiled, "geez, I can't believe you still care about me, even after I hurt you and your friend..... well.......... I don't regret it actually... because I get what I want which was seeing you.... all I wanted was since those 11 years was just to see you, I actually got to see you after I ditched my father in America.... it's basically the only way".

Your jaw dropped, "....Jaehyun-oppa.... can't you just visit me like normal people do?... instead of doing that to your father".

Jaehyun heaved a deep sigh, "I wished it was that easy.... but you know my papa.... he never liked me befriending you... even when we were kids he didn't approve of you he would always prevent me to be friends with you but I couldn't help it, I like you, a lot, mama approves but I just really hate the fact that papa doesnt".

"Oppa, what about your mom? Where's she?", you asked him continuously. He looked down, "she died of breast cancer.... and he doesn't even care about her death, that made me more enraged".

His words left you speechless.

"As the leader of the family, he should've shown that he cared, but not once did a single tear slipped from his eye, not even a single tear..... I've grown to hate him more and more........ one day I just decide to end it, so I had a fight with him..... but firstly he was too strong..... years later.. which was this year, I finally killed him.........and I was more than happy, that's when I decide to go to mama's grave and then look for you".

He looked at you with a small sad smile, "here I thought I could just take your hand for marriage but I see it's not going there at all... ahahahahahahaahaha....... I'm gonna die soon", he laughed lightly, "I can't even invite you to go on a date with me without your friend Juhan following you everywhere, I just missed you a lot that I just wanted to do all things just to see and talk to you", he sighed, "again...... I guess that's not happening seeing that I'm charge with kidnapping you, assaulting your friend and murdering my father".

Your eyes were teary as he told you the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got back to the hospital with Juhan after visiting Jaehyun in prison. Just as you walked in, Baekhyun was the first one to grabbed your shoulder to check you, "yah, uri little lamb, did he do anything to you?".

"He didn't actually do anything to her physically... but what he said to her made an impact mentally which I myself didn't expect it", Juhan explained while gently ruffling your upper hair.

Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow, "well hyung, what did he say?". Juhan shrugged his own shoulders, "I wasn't there when they were talking, only one visitor is allowed".

Sehun went over to you with Luhan before they both pulled you to the sofa to seat with them.

"Noona? Something seems to bothering you", Sehun stated.

"You can share with us, pretty snow~", Luhan smiled to you.

Your mind was still troubled because of what Jaehyun said a while ago.

He confessed to you.

But.

You couldn't reciprocate his feelings.

Reason?

You don't even know the reason why.

(Miru's note:~ riggghhttt.... HAPPY NEW YEAR READER-CHAAAANNNN!!🎁🎁🎁🎁🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁🎂🎁🎁🎂)