Part 22

You are now sitting in between Chen and Kai, you were wearing a red and white frilly dress. You also wore a scarf around your neck. Your lip gloss definitely compliments your sparkling eyes that Chen couldn't help but stare from the side.

"I'm sitting next to a beautiful girl, and she's going on a date with me today", he said while staring at you with his adorable smile. You turned your head to him and smile. "Beautiful snow is our date, not yours alone", Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Chen then grinned before apologizing, "I'm just saying that it would be amazing if she were to be my actual date", he said dreamily making you giggle.

"You're so funny Chen", you smiled. "It would be nice if me and you can hang out together, alone", he eye smiled and you pinched his cheek gently as to not hurting him. His face turns all red. "Sure, Chen"

Kai bit his own lip before he scooted closer to you and grabbed your other free hand, you turned your head to Kai and had a curious look.

"(Y/n), won't you focus to me only?", Kai asked as he started to lean closer, and your face started to turn pink. Before he could even close the distance, Chanyeol pulled Kai by his collar, "yah! Kai-ah! We have to share!".

D.O went to you and stroked your cheek, "you okay?". You look at him before looking down embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry, I'm not really used to this kind of things...". He chuckled, "don't worry, we'll lead the way, slowly".

You blushed even more, 'lead... what way?', but shook that thought away and just nodded.

Chanyeol exchanged seats with Kai, since he just couldn't help himself being jealous in everything.

Juhan thought again, 'does Chanyeol likes her too? And does Kai likes her as well? D.O too? Chen too?? This is really confusing'.

When you all arrived, all of you got out of the van, earning lots of stares, the girls were giggling while the boys were glaring at the EXO members, which includes Juhan, seeing that Juhan was standing beside you while holding your hand.

"Okay, wait here, while I buy the tickets for the 14 of us", Suho dragged Chen with him to the ticket counter.

The other ten male circled around you and looked around incase Jaehyun followed you there. Baekhyun turned his head to look at you, "you're so pretty, that's why everyone is jealous of us for being with you". You giggled, "that's not true Baekhyun-ah~".

"Eyy it's true, so true~ we're lucky to have you as our date", he continued before looking around and kept an eye on anyone.

Then three girls went to Kris and started to flirt him, by touching him and giggling but Kris rolled his eyes and said something to hurt their feelings, "you're not my style". You looked at them for a while and went behind Kris with a smile before holding his arm, "Kris, you can't say that to a girl, don't you know that they are hurt because of your words?".

Kris smirked and stare down at you, "well, I did that because it's true, you're my style little snow", he leaned down and kissed your temple making you blush, but that made him smirk even more. "You're so adorable Little snow", he smirked. You look away and walk backwards hitting Lay from behind.

"Oh, sorry Lay-ah", you apologized. He grinned to you before patting your head, "gwenchana yo~ you're our first snow, there's no way I would be angry at you". You blushed again but smile and giggle because of his words, "I'm actually wondering why you guys keep on calling me snow, but don't answer that, I don't want to be embarrassed all day long because of knowing the truth".

He smiled widely, "well~ it's pity you don't want to know, the reason is just simple though but that's okay if you don't wanna know, we like you..... a lot".

"Guys! we bought the tickets, let's go in", Suho smiled as he started giving all of your tickets.

After you guys got in, all of them looked at you, "where do you wanna go first?". You looked around and shrugged your shoulder, "I-I.... I don't know". "Now, don't go on making that cute face", Suho laughed, "let's go to the bumpercar first".

"That's a good idea!", Luhan grinned before pulling you with him.

After waiting for cue for about 5 minutes, you group were next in line, and when it was your turn, you all choose different kinds of bumpercar to ride.

The music started and it was called Lucky One and the bumpercar started moving, Baekhyun was chasing your car, but you were trying to save your life until Luhan bumped your car from another side making you gasped in shock but giggle, then you started chasing Suho's bumpercar and he started freaking out.

"Yah yah yah yah yah! Uwaaakkk!!", Suho shrieked because the sly Chanyeol bumped his bumpercar earning Chanyeol's laughter and yours.

'This is fun!', you smiled to yourself but frowned immediately as Chen started chasing your car which end up bumping the other members' cars. Juhan only watched from the side because he wants to keep an eye on anyone incase he saw the unwanted guy.

Chen laughed excitedly as he chased your car, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM THE AMAZING CAMEL-DINOSAUR!", he said excitedly. The boys laughed at Chen's words, while you concentrate on driving away to make him lose you, "Xiumin-ahh, chebal help me", you whined with a pout as you passed by Xiumin.

He smiled and nodded and bumped his own car to Chen making him groaned. "Hyuuuunnngggg, Why'd you do that?", Chen pouted. Xiumin only grinned but continue on protecting you, but, there's this maknae who couldn't give up, so he started chasing your bumpercar but firstly he got rid of his Umin-hyung.

So his Umin-hyung got bumped which left you and a devilish maknae.

"Aahhh, andwae andwae! (no way no way!) Hunni jebaaalll", you swiftly turn your bumpercar to slid past Sehun. He gasped, "aaiishhh, noonaaaaa I'm coming for youuuuu".

But before you could run away someone bumped your car, it was Lay. He smiled, "hello~". "Hello to you too, Lay-ah", you smiled back before moving your car but only to end up being bumped by other 11 bumpercars and you were in the middle with a pout.

And as if on cue, the music ended and the twelve of them got out of their bumpercar to surround you and helped you up.

"You guys intentionally targeted me from the beginning, right?", you pouted. They all chuckled and nod.

You in the end, laughed with the boys.