Part 3

As you walked with Juhan, Juhan knew he received jealous looks from other males. But Juhan didn't care, his job was to protect you, reason? You're like a sister to him and he always wanted to have a sister.

He previously had a sister but was killed when she was 6, she was raped and killed by an adult. That's why he really cares about you. He didn't want the same thing happened to you, he doesn't want to lose you like he lose his real sister.

It always gave him a warning when someone tried their best to get close to you but the person who tried to get close to you always fails.

After they arrived near a bench, he let you sit down to continue reading your novel.

He looked around before seating next to you and placing one of his arm around your neck as he silently enjoys watching you read.

"We need to get rid of him", someone said, "then we'll take her"

"Oppa! Read this!", you pointed to a few lines in the paragraph. He leaned closer to read, " 'I'm not a chicken! You're the real chicken! You're the one who had been staring at me as if I was your food and your annoying smirk looks like a chicken!' What?? AHAHAHAHAHHHAHHhahaahahah how do you call that a chicken????", he laughed out loud, slapping his knees at that.

You shrugged you shoulder, "I don't understand this girl yet, she's playing hard to get, it was already fate for them to be together but..this girl just don't care.... it's stressing me out, Oppa", you pouted. He chuckled before he ruffled your hair with a smile, "you know, everyone's a chicken!".

"What?", you made a pure confused face and he found it extremely cute and funny. He held up his finger and grinned, "well, as you can see everyone is like a chicken, only that we have a brain that can be function well than any other animal, we're supposed to be grateful that God created us with his own very unique way". You stared at him for a while while trying to get everything what he just said into your head and when you did, you nodded to him with a huge smile.

"You're so genius Juhan-oppa!", you clasped your hand together with a sweet smile that everyone would love to take it with them.

"Well~ but not as genius as you~", he ruffled your upper hair as his dimples started showing up when he smiled.

Everyone might say that you two look like a great couple BUT you and him didn't think of eachother more than siblings and that was that. 😌 But no matter how many times Juhan explained to the boys they still hated him and still think that he was keeping you for him only which is so untrue.

Then Juhan looked at his wrist watch and gasped lightly, "we need to head back to class, class is about to start". You didn't waste time but to follow his orders with a willing heart.

"Oh no..... my teacher is already there! I should be really quick! Please get back safe!", he kissed your forehead before he ran off to his class. You watched him silently and muttered, "have a good study Juhan-oppa".

You took your time walking to your class.

While you were walking, a group of bad boys in school were blocking your way from going through.

"Oh look here, guess your boyfriend isn't here with ya", the gang leader smirked.

You took a step backward and hit a chest which belongs to one of the gang members.

Just then the person behind you strained you from moving. You were already sweating buckets and was nervous if they would do something bad to you.

The gang leader walked closer to you, he lift up your chin with his finger and smirked, "why don't you just choose me instead of Juhan? I can give you more pleasure, ya know?".

He was starting to lean closer to your face when suddenly you felt wind right infront of your face and your body was released.