Part 8

Your phone vibrates while you were on your study, you peeked slightly and it was an unknown number. Again. It was not the first time you got a text from some anonymous guy. It happens almost everytime but you would always ignore it since they're just gonna talk to you about some nonsense or they just would want to try and got close to you but you always told Juhan about the anonymous texts and he would smartly find out who's behind the anonymous texts.

You abate the text and just continued to focus on your studying silently, D.O who was studying behind you watched you in confusion, while Luhan would caught a glimpse of you looking at your phone.

But that didn't stop him from concentrating on his studies.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Juhan walked into your class and grabbed your bag, "c'mon, let's go head home".

"Juhan-oppa, someone texted me again", you said with a straight face and showed him the screen on your phone to him.

He stared at the screen of your phone and hummed, "let me jot that number down".

He ripped a paper from his breast pocket and jot the number down, Luhan who watched him jot down the number spoke up, "hey, that's Chanyeol's phone number, how did you get that???".

"It's his phone number?", Juhan thought to himself, "Oh yeah.... I gave it to him since he told me he was going to be your friend".

You made an o-shape lips, "Oh? So it belongs to Chanyeol-ah? Then I should just save it", you smiled and took your phone and add him to your contact. Then you text him back.

To: Chanyeol

Hello Chanyeol-ah

Luhan who was peeking from your phone said, "then let's exchange number!".

You smiled brightly and nodded, "sure! D.O, let's exchange numbers too". D.O's blank cute face with his short nod, answered you completely.

So the three of you exchange numbers with each other.

Juhan who only stared at you, grabbed your wrist with his cute smile, "c'mon, shall we go now? Your eomma would be waiting for you".

You smiled back and nodded.

The twelve boys could only stare in jealousy as Juhan easily held your hand while they had to strain themselves, well, aren't they suffering?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

When you arrived home after being escorted by Juhan, you flopped on your bed and lie on your stomach.

Scrolling through your messages you received 13 chats. You laughed silently.

From: Baekhyun
Heellllooooooooo!~~ It's me the awesome adorable Baek! 🙆

From: D.O
Hei 💭

From: Luhan
Hello my Pretty Snow~👸

From: Chanyeol
So you knew it from Juhan-sshi?😁

From: Suho
Uummmm........ hey there, (y/n) 🙋

From: Kris
Yo, Little Snow~😏

From: Chen
Hi! I'm a dinosaur 👋👋👋

From: Xiumin
Heya cutie snowflake!!😙😙😙

From: Lay
Uummmm. .. the boys forced me to greet you....so..... Hai 😊

From: Tao
Noonaaaaaaaaaaaa!! 😆😆 finally I got ur phone number🙆🙆

From: Kai
It's really awkward for me to call you by noona, can I just call you by your name?

From: Sehun
Hello there noona, sorry for the sudden text, I got your phone number from Luhan-hyung

From: Juhan
Are you safe in your room already?

You couldn't help but to laugh at all of their text messages to you, but you didn't had a second thought to answer them.

While you were silently texting with the thirteen of them, you received a phone call which kinda shocked you.

You answered it quickly without looking at the name.

"Hello, (y/n) speaking"

"Seriously noona, you should check the id name before you answer the call"-Sehun

"Arasseo, Sehunni~"

"Can you do me a favor and just call me hunni? Hyung sometimes calls me that way"-Sehun

"Sure hunni~"

"So! How was your day today?"-Sehun

"Hmmm~ a lot of things happened in class, and everything was kinda normal, I don't really get what Juhan-oppa told me that morning"

"What did he tell you, noona?"-Sehun

"He told me that I would have a great day today"

"I think what he actually meant was that all the person around you had a great day today, because after you came to our world, nothing is as brighter as you, noona"-Sehun

Pink dust were spreading across your cheek in a second due to his words.

"O-oh..... I feel so flattered Hunni, hehehehehehehhe"