Part 36

"Jaehyun-oppa!!", your small 6-year old legs ran as fast as you could to reach your childhood friend a.k.a crush. As Jaehyun turned his head to you he quickly accept your hug and hugged you back.

"Hai (y/n)~ long time no see~", he smiled at you.

You giggled, "oppa~ we met yesterday! It's not that long!~".

He laughed, "arrayo(I know).... by the way mama said she wants to meet you but appa said he doesn't want to", Jaehyun frowned lightly.

"Wae andwaeyo?", you pulled away from the hug to tilt your head to the side, your pigtail slightly moved because of the gesture. He held your hand and locked his fingers with yours, "I don't know~ c'mon I brought chocolates with me", he dragged you to a bench and let you sit down. 

He slipped open his bag pack and placed it next to you before fishing out two Ferrero for you.

"Here you go", he smiled at you before placing two of it on your hand. Your eyes sparkled, "wooaah!". He then sat beside you and peeled it open for you before flopping it into your mouth, "make sure you chew, aracchi?(understand?)".

"Mnee(ne(yes)) oppa", you grinned and started chewing. "And don't talk while you're eating", he poked your nose with a chuckle.

"Oppa~ don't you eat chocolate too?", you asked after you finished munching it. He looked at you and smiled, "I'm not hungry~", he kissed your forehead and hugged you from your side. You giggled, "saranghaeyo oppa~ promise never to leave me, aracchi~?".

"Arrasseo~", he smiled and laughed with you.

♧♧♧♧♧

He walked around and plucked a beautiful white flower, he rushed over to you, "close your eyes", he smiled sweetly. You closed your eyes and waited impatiently, "what is it????? Oppa~~  what are you doing???? I'm so curious palliyo(hurry up)".

"Waaaiiiiitttttttt, you're gonna love it", he put it in between strands of your hair, he then smiled at his masterpiece, "yeppeoda!". You opened your eyes and tilted your head to the side, "mwo ya?".

"Here", he pulled a small mirror from his bag pack and showed it to you so you could look at your own reflection.

What you saw was a pale cute doll-like-girl that has a beautiful white flower that looks like a snowflake on her hair.

You touched the flower that was on your hair and giggled cutely, "beautiful flower😄". "Aniyoooo~ you are more beautiful than that flower", he compliments which made your pale cheek turns rosy.

Your flashback with him came into your mind as you thought about Jaehyun, you were just so confused on why he had changed drastically over the past few years.

You thought, 'how come he changed? What....made him kill his own father? Why did the Jaehyun-oppa that I cared and loved changed into someone so..... cruel?', a lot of unanswered questions ran into your mind.

Just thinking about it makes you wonder to yourself, was it because of you that he had changed? Or.... something else which made him rage?

You squeezed your eyes shut and tried to remember your past with Jaehyun.

"(y/n), are you okay?", a voice interrupted your thoughts and brought you back to the world. You were startled a little so your eyes widened slightly and now you were aware that the boys were still surrounding you with exceptional of Kris, who can't walk.

Staring back down at your hands, you just smile and said, "I'm fine.....".

Juhan ruffled the top of your hair, "you're lying..... I know you're lying, your eyes tells me everything... what is it?".

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at Juhan in disbelief, 'he can read people's eyes???? Wow'.

"......okay okay, you got me oppa....... I'm just thinking about.... Jaehyun-oppa.. that's all", your words shocked the other twelve. Juhan understood you well enough that he wasn't as shocked as the others.

"Of all people, why him?", D.O asked while furrowing his brows in confusion. Luhan scratched his head, "is it because he deserve to be in prison?".

"Or is it because he doesn't deserve to be there?", Sehun continued his hyung's word. "Should I explain it on her behalf? Cu'z I don't think she wants say it out loud", Juhan said while patting your head ever-so-gently.

They all nodded their heads vigorously.

Juhan took one deep breath and started by saying, "okay".

"Since she and Jaehyun were close when they were younger, she wants to know how come he changed from kind to 'not kind'.... and she wants to know the reason why he killed his father...... and also, the reason why she was in a daze was because she was thinking of their past together", Juhan explained and it left the others in awe but a little bit shocked as to how he know about it.

You looked at Juhan, 'Juhan-oppa always read me like an open book'.

Xiumin looked at you for assurance and you smiled to him and nodded.

"Wow, how come he.... I mean.... how did he......just...wow", Suho was struggling for words as he too was somehow speechless.

#KNOCK KNOCK#

The door to the hospital room was pushed open by..............the accounting teacher. 😅

The accounting teacher gave Kris fruits for his health and quick recovery before she start to teach.

And.

As per usual, the boys were sleepy, even you and you weren't lying at all for this is the first time you felt sleepy in learning.... maybe you were still tired.

Also after hearing the news about Jaehyun it was still a shock for you.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Lay was already fast asleep after the teacher excused herself. The others started to go to the sofa to sleep but was occupied by Tao, Sehun, Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai.

You were just resting on Kris's bed with him because he literally forced you there also because he knows you were sleepy.

Chen pouted, "I'm too sleepy for my own good!", he whispered-yelled so that the others won't be awake because of his cute-squeaky-pouty voice. Chanyeol groaned, "me too....... hey, beautiful snow, let's go find some food to eat so we won't be sleepy".

You stared at him sleepily, "........huh?...oh...okay........sure", you sat up but Kris pulled you back down and his arm was wrapped around you. "No, you're resting here", he said in a strict manner, "Chanyeolli, can't you see she's too sleepy to go there? I bet she'll pass out while she was walking or on her way there". Chanyeol pouted and stared at you, he then realized you were indeed sleepy.

He sighed, "ok then...... Juhan-sshi, you're coming with me", he dragged Juhan with him and poof they're gone.