Part 6

When everything was calmed down after a huge ruckus happened because of the boys walked in to see you, they finally greet you.

"Goodmorning", they all said.

"Goodmorning", you smiled to them. Baekhyun who was standing right infront of you, grinned ear-to-ear, "let's eat lunch together later, ok?".

"Sure Baekhyun-ah", you laughed lightly and the boys could only stare at you.

Xiumin pouted, "I should've been in this class with you, (y/n)-ah~".

"Only if you study more hard, hyung~", Baekhyun grinned innocently which he end up getting hit on his head by an annoyed looking hyung".

"D.O, make sure you do as I told you", Kai smirked as he patted D.O's shoulder. D.O rolled his eyes in annoyance, "just because you're younger than me don't think I would do everything for you, Kai".

"Oh c'mon! D.O, last night you agreed", he pouted.

Chanyeol whispered to your ear, "beware the KaiSoo couple". You gasped, "ohh? Woah", you clasped your hand together with sparkling eyes and your dimples started to show.

They don't call you and Juhan, the dimple couple for nothing~

"So you guys are together! That's cute♥", you giggled.

"A-aniyo! We're not together", D.O denied it with an embarrassed look on his face. You tilted your head in confusion, "Eyh??? Chanyeol-ah said so".

Chanyeol then got hit by D.O on his back, he glared at Chanyeol hardly. He then held his hand up in a surrender way after he yelped, "geez, how do you know WHERE exactly to hit, D.O?".

You could only watch them in silent and in amazement.

Suho looked at what you were holding, "I saw you carry that book yesterday, were you reading it?". You smiled, "well, I couldn't be eating the book now, am I?". Suho laughed lightly, "how's the novel?".

"What kind of novel are you reading?", the 'cool guy' spoke up.

You hummed to yourself, "well~ it's actually a love story, Juhan-oppa gave me this book to read, he told me it was fun so I'm going to find out".

'Juhan-oppa...', they all said to themselves.

"Do you like reading books?", Chen smiled, and to you he looks like a curious cute camel. You grinned and nodded, "Yes, I do love reading books, especially the one's in English".

"We should go to the library together sometimes", he grinned. "Oh? As long as Juhan-oppa would follow us then that'll be fine", you smiled back.

Then Baekhyun who cannot close his lips started to speak, "hey, why-"

#RIIIINNGG

"Oh? C'mon guys, We should head back to class", Suho told them to go back to their classes and they did as they were told but with a heavy heart.

Now it was only you, D.O and Luhan. Luhan stole a kiss on your cheek before he sat back down on his chair next to you.   

You couldn't help but blush, D.O who seemed slightly pissed pinched his hyung's arm in annoyance before seating on his chair.