Chapter 6

HeyHey there!

So this is another Chapter, I hope you like it.

Picture on the side is of Zac, Aria's brother, played by Paul Walker ;) 

Xxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [x]

Aria’s P.O.V

I surprised myself by inviting Tristian into my room! I mean, I sure as hell wouldn’t have done that, I don’t even know what came over me! He was so freaking cocky it was annoying. So full of himself, and his flirting and sexual jokes literally had no end, but for some reason that all made me like him more and more!

I found it attractive as hell. Soon it became a daily ritual. He would call out, at night when I was chilling in my room, flirt with me a little and I would give back some witty comebacks and then I would tell him to come in and we would talk for an hour or so, before he would head back.

It had been a week, and he had been coming to my room every day, it was surprising really how well we got along, putting aside the whole him hitting on me part. It was Thursday today, and we had some Charity gala thing in school.

I was getting ready, deciding on what to wear, when I heard a light tap on my window. I went over to see Tristian, in a purple t-shirt with a neon yellow border on the V-neck. The shirt was tight and showed off his arms and his delicious abs so well; I was getting wet just looking at him. “Well, if you’re done checking me out Hotness, please open your window” He said.

I rolled my eyes, “No actually I was just wondering why you have a raging boner”. He looked down as I opened the window and turned slightly pink. Awwwwwww, so adorable! “Nothing you can’t fix babe” He smirked.

“Hmm, let me think... NO” I said absentmindedly picking on my nails. I was still in my robe, just out of a shower and I saw his eyes raking down my body. I raised an eyebrow, “Like what you see?” 

He grunted, a low sexy grunt, “Very much actually” He said moving closer to me. “So why do you have a boner so early in the morning? What are you? Abnormal?” I asked, seriously curious. “I’m so hot, I turn myself on you see babe!”

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and wonder, and I couldn’t help but laugh. Turn himself on? Really?! “Gosh. I’m surprised your head hasn’t yet burst, looking at how big it’s got!” He laughed, “I’m only kidding. Sandra’s just not good in bed, we fucked and she couldn’t even make me finish!” He said.

I turned away, suddenly getting pissed off. Ofcource he was looking for a random fuck. How could I think I meant something to him!  Well technically you don’t mean anything to him. You’re the one that keeps pushing him away, every time he flirts with you. That annoying voice in my heart told me.

Yeah well that’s because I don’t want to be some small piece of trash he can fuck whenever he wants and then throw away! How do you know unless you give him a chance? Well if it isn’t already obvious that he doesn’t date?!

I turned back to Tristian, smirking, “Well that’s what you get when you fuck a fake bitch.” With that I turned into my closet to change and shut the door.

I decided to wear something sexy today. Just to tease the crap out of Tristian. I chose this navy blue short dress that went a few inches above my knees and showed just enough cleavage to keep ‘em guessing, I added a red belt to it so it made my boobs look sexier and wore my red flats to keep the outfit from looking overdone.