"But you're my baby."I cooed as i pulled him to my chest.

"Hongbin."He whines as he pulled back from me.He then went to straddle between my legs as he fans himself.

"Hot.....So hotttt."He whines as he fans himself.I let out a small chuckle as it's actually really cold here.Well i'm just waiting for him to blurt out embarrassing things so i could tease him nonstop about it.

Why am i so mean to my boyfriend...

"Woah what the hell are you doing?"I asked when Hyuk forcefully took off his jeans and once he's done,he went back to my lap and still fanning himself.

"Hotttttttt."He whines.What should i do?

"Do you want some ice or something?"I asked and he just simply ignores me as he went to took off his cloths.I widen my eyes at the almost naked Hyuk who's sitting on my lap as he smile in satisfaction.

"Hongbin how is it possible that someone perfect like you exist?"He asked me while tilting his head like a lost puppy as he place his hands on my chest.

"Well i'm the one who's supposed to ask you that."I said and he suddenly cupped my cheeks with his palm then lean in to peck my lips.

"Does it hurt?"I asked when i notice red marks all over his wrist as i took his hand and examine it.

"Not anymore."He said then yawned cutely.

"You wanna go to bed?"Even though it's only 9PM..

"Nooooooooo!I don't wannaaaa."He whines while trashing around my lap,which actually turns me on a bit when his crotch brushed through mine.

"Hongbin....what do you think about me?"He slurred with a small pout on his face as he tilt his head a bit while wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Well i think you're the cutest little thing i've ever seen."I simply said and he frown at me.

"Only that?"He asked sadly and i cooed at him.

"Of course not.I think you're-"He then cut me off.

"Do you believe in love?"He hiccuped and i nodded.

"Yes."I said and he frown.

"So do you love me?"He asked me and i stay quiet.I feel very attached to him....and i've never feel anything like this before.So is that love?

"Is that a no?"He asked sadly and i immediately shake my head at him.I'm one hundred percent sure he won't remember what happened tonight so why should i lie to him?

"I think i love you Hyuk."I confessed and he pouted immediately.

"You think?"He asked and i smiled at his cuteness while wrapping my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"I'm sure baby."I replied as i kiss his tiny nose.

"Now the question is,do you?"I asked him and he shrugged.This is my chance for him to blurt out honest things because.....Hyuk will always avoid this kind of questions.

"I don't know.....It's complicated."He frowned at me.

"Why?"I asked sadly.If only things aren't complicated and he could just.....feel the same way towards me.