**EPILOGUE**

The place was bright and colorful..Credits to human inventions...The hi-fi cameras and decorative lights made the room appear as if the sun had made a special appearance for the event. The red carpet ran from the entrance to the grand stage almost like the Nile river.

The smooth murmurs amongst the crowd all of a sudden died when they finally appeared. He got down from the car like a king. His neatly pressed suit and the matching tie added charm to his muscular beauty making every girl in the crowd hold their breathe for a moment.

Soon the other side of the car opened and she got down like an angel from heaven. Her black saari perfectly carried her sleeveless blouse. She looked hot yet adorable. Pride and confidence on her face adored her more than the light blush and her pink lip gloss.

As both of them stood together holding each others hands the photographers stormed in to click as many pictures as possible..Both of them stood there flashing a simple smile yet perfect smile.

"welcome Mr and Mrs. Reyansh Singhania..We feel honoured having you here..."

"pleasure was all ours...' said Rey as he received the handshake from the host. Taani received the bouquet the host offered and thanked him gently. She passed the bouquet to her assistant Leena and passed a professional handshake to the main sponsorer passing him her gratitude. Soon they walked in magestically on the red carpet..The silence amongst the crowd had now turned into a buzz...Rey could feel all the ladies in the crowd drooling over him..5 years in the lime light had now made him an expert to present himself in front of the crowd...Every adam in the crowd looked at her in surprise.. She felt a bit cautious as so many eyes starred at her..But she wasn't going to bend...When he was there with her nothing seemed difficult to her. As they were nearing the stage, Taani found her daughter Pari neatly dressed in her pink frock looking like an angel, complementing her name Pari. Pari stood there hoding Mrs.Gayathri's fingers. Taarey smiled at the d3 gang who were standing along with the other audience sharing the most precious moment of Taarey.

Taani and rey walked to the front seat and found Mr. and Mrs. Singhania waiting for them. Mrs.Gayathri singhania hugged Taani and Rey together showering all her blessings and ofcourse this wonderful moment was not missed by the photographers..

They settled down on their seat as the host took over his position welcoming all the guests for the evening...

As the proceeding started, Rey moved closer to Taani and whispered,

"Bahot pretty lag rahi ho!!"

"Reyansh you are telling this for the 27th time since we got out!!" she whispered back her eyes still fixed on the stage

"Apne beevi ko complement de raha hoon...Isme tumhe kya problem hai??"

"Acha baba...Thank you soo much!!" she whispered back accepting her defeat.

"Waise Thank you se kaam nahi chalega..." he said with a gentle wink.."aur return gift mei mujhe kya chahiye...yeh tumhe khud pata hai..." he said looking at her from the corner of her eyes...A line of blush on her cheeks made her look even more beautiful..

"Reyansh!!" she whispered with a false anger asking him to concentrate on the proceeding...

"Everyone one of us here know the value of this award. This isn't just an award. Rather it is the outcome of your sincerity, dedication, hardwork and not to forget your smartness..."

Rey and Taani looked at each other and smiled." I take immense pleasure to announce that our board members have finally come out with the best individual to carry this award for the next 3 years..." announced the host and took a pause...