Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28: THE UNFORGETABLE ANNIVERSARY!!

Rey inspired everyone in the room with his business skills. His innovative skills and perfect strategic planning caught everyone's attention. Keshav's business plan seemed to be of no worth in front of Rey's fresh and innovative presentation.

There wasn't any loop hole left in his project where Mr.Gupta could raise his question. Mr.Singhania himself was amazed by the work his son..oops..his son and daughter in law. In these years, Rey's achievement had crossed boundaries but Mr.Singhania never acknowledged them. For the first time, he saw Rey's work in person. And finally After an hour of discussion and formality the deal was finally declared to be HIS.

"Congratulation Mr.Reyansh Singhania...We are pleased to work with you!" said Mr.Gupta raising his hand for a handshake.

"Pleasure is all ours!!" said Rey and took his hand shake and the team applauded.

"So Mr.Singhania...Here is our first cheque and the bond declaring our partnership in the project" said Mr.Gupta and stretched the cheque to Rey.

"Dad please!!".Rey moved behind and asked his dad to receive the cheque. Mr.Singhania couldn't describe how he felt at that moment. His pride knew no bounds. He received the cheque from Mr.Gupta and everyone in the room applauded once again.

Mr.Singhania looked at Keshav while receiving the cheque from the corner of his eyes...

"Tell me the truth..you stole my papers right!! The deal papers of yours completely resembled my idea.."

"Correction Mr.Singhania...I didn't steal your papers...yoour stupid son gave it to me..."

"Shut up!!"

"Arey itna bhi gussa hone ki zaroorat nahi hai...If you don't tust me, just ask your son!!..YOU GUYS ARE BLOODY LOSERS...AND YOU CAN NEVER STAND INFRONT OF ME AND MY EMPIRE!!" he said with a wicked grin while Mr.Singhania had nothing to say other than bending his head in shame.

"congratulation Mr.Singhania!"

Mr.Singhania and Keshav kundra came out of their thoughts. Mr.Shinghania shook hands with the random individual when Mr.Gupta said...

"So atlast Mr.Singhania your son has did it!"

"Yea!! He has completed the job that I had left incomplete..."

Mr.Singhania looked at Rey and "Am proud of you son!" he said and extended his arms welcoming Rey for a hug. Within a fraction of a second everyone in the room clapped as Rey accepted his hug.

The moment was eternal for both of them. After so many years his dad finally hugged him. Rey had seen better opportunities than this. He had even won the young achiever of the year, best entrepreneur for the year award. But his dad hadn't hugged him even for that. But today after feeling the warmth of his dad's embrace all that he could whisper was.."Thank you dad!"

"Now that calls for a party!!" said Mr.Gupta. And at the same time Keshav decided to leave the place in a hurry... Mr.Singhania who noticed this said...

"Arey Mr.Kundra!!You are leaving soo soon??" while Mr.Keshav clutched his fist in anger.

"Yea I think you should join us for the party.." said Mr.Gupta..

"M.Gupta you are right Mr.Kundra should join into the party...but not with us.."

Everyone in the room including Rey looked at Mr.Singhania with their eyebrows raised unable to pedict what he was upto.