Chapter 29 The Eternal love...

"Reyansh plzz leave me..." she begged.

"Sochna bhi mat..." I pulled her closer placing my face comfortably on the crook of her neck, my breathe caring her earlobes. Her soft skin never failed to seduce me...

"Reyansh listen to me..its already time...I have to go make coffee..cook breakfast..and.."

"Its better you don't cook..." I murmured and pulled her closer to me in my sleep.

"What did you say??" she growled and pushed me away forcefully...

"Ahh...TAANI..." I shouted as I fell on the ground.

I opened my eyes and looked around...I was expecting her to glare at me but she didn't.. But how did I land on the ground if she hadn'd pushed me away in anger??? My head questioned me.

I woke up and looked around..

Everything was new...It wasn't our room and neither was she lying beside me...

"Crap how can I forget that the GREAT TAANI SHEKAWAT" has left me already!!"

"one two three and Four..."

Shouted Swayam and everyone were dancing to his beats...

As soon as I entered our office, I mean our rehearsal hall, Swayam smiled at me. I signaled him to continue and went to the corner of the room and settled down on the floor watching their moves and tying my shoe lace.

This year had been so important for all of us. Swayam and Sharon returned back to India and started their new band here. I had promised to join them since she wanted me to give another chance to my passion. BUt as soon as she left, my life shattered like hell...more severe this time than before..

I brushed my thoughts aside quickly and looked at my buddies who were dancing.

I saw Vicky and Neha moving their legs to the rhythm.. Inititally they were hesitant to leave their jobs and join the band with us as they had to take care of Maya's future too..But later they couldn't resist their passion and decided to join the band with Swayam. Neil had always been passionate about dance and when he got one he was smart enough to grab it. Amar, rinni Simmi, Vishaka and Bharat were bit difficult to convince but Swayam was successful in getting them into the band with his encouraging talk as usual.

Hey waits going on there...As usual Bharat landed on Rinni's feet and she glared at him...I smiled...even after soo many years, they were just the same!!

And then my eyes stopped at Riya as she was dancing in the front...She was an amazing dancer as usual. Her passion for dance can never be compared to anything...When I came to know that Riya cheated me and left me, just because her uncle threatened to kill me if she didn't support him in his plan, I was dumbstruck..."

She had loved me the same way I did. It was her helplessness that let her do this. later her uncle sent her away somewhere so that I would never come to know the truth...She had been living her entire life alone. She could never expect any love from her brother Rohan or her so called caretaker Keshav kundra..And when the entire team came to know about it they convinced her to join the band. And now she is a part of the band...

My eyes roamed and stopped at Sharon. She was god's gift to me. She knew me from childhood. She had been with me though all phases of my life. She was the one who convinced me to give another chance to my passion...I still remember that day...

Riya slowly took steps towards Rey...

"Rey trust me I never knew that you...you loved your...your wife..." she said pain chocking in her voice.