Chapter 16: A glimpse of past!!

He sat on the floor and dug his face between his legs.

"Bura lagtha hai Reyansh ki even after so many days I couldn't earn your trust!"

"jis relationship mein trust naam ki koi cheez nahi hai ussme farak pade ya na pade kya fayda"

She ran out of the rehearsal hall and stormed into her room upstairs. She fell on the bed and cried her heart out. She wiped her tears in between when she remembered "Haan mujhe farak padtha hai!". Even amongst so many problems her lips curved a little producing a sweet smile.

"Bura lagtha hai Reyansh jab bhi mei aapko upset dekhthi hoon aur chaahkar bhi aapka madad nahi kar paarahi hoon! Mujhe bahot bura lagtha hai" she whispered in between her tears. Suddenly he stormed into the room and she was startled. She got up and looked at him unable to predict anything.

"Chalo mere saath" he said and pulled her wrist.

"Par kahan jaa rahe hain hum. Reyansh what is this??" she kept on shouting while he dragged her down the staircase. he took her outside and opened the car door for her.

"Get in!" he ordered and but she just starred at him.

"Not until you tell me where" she said straight looking at him.

"Don't worry am not gonna murder you.So better get in!" he said now completely irritated.

"Par.."

Before she could say something he lifted her and made her sit in the car and banged the door. He took the driver seat and bent towards her to pull the seat belt when she stopped him.

"Am not a kid!" she said and pulled her seat belt herself and looked away from him.

He smirked at her curved eyebrows and started his car. Throughout the journey there was nothing but silence. She didn't look at him even once. Her eyes roamed over the trees and the blank road who were cursing the couple for disturbing them. Soon the car came to an halt and she came out of her trance. Both of them got down and she noticed them near an isolated lake. She couldn't see anything around other than the calm water in the pool. She looked at him passing a confused reaction.

"Come with me!" he said and took her hands. She followed him quietly. Probably the serene beauty of the place didn't allow her to talk??

He sat down and she sat beside him.

"Why did you bring me here??"

"Taani did you actually mean what you said??Tumhe sach mein lagtha hai ki mei tujhe trust nahi karta"

She could hear his broken voice. She looked at him and silence was the answer probably she could give.

Guess what even today I remember my first day at coll. "St.Louis! Har ek student ka dream place. Shaayad mera bhi." She looked at him.

Sharon, myself, Vicky,Neil, Simmi, Rinni. We were popularly known as DAZZLERS! The if there was something common amongst us, it was DANCE!!." Taani raised her eyebrows

"Phir Swayam aur baki log??"

"Haan Swayam, Vishaka, Bharat, Amar, Neha aur..."

"aur.." she asked curiosity digging her voice.

He closed his eyes and took a long breath.."aur RIA...RIA KUNDRA!" he said.

She looked at him.

"They were popularly known as the weaklings. Woh sab bhi dancers the, aur haan hamesha ham dono team ki beech you know er..gang rivalry chaltha rehtha tha.." he smirked.