Chapter 19: THE REALIZATION

Part1: Career or Passion??

At mumbai,

This was a difficult day not just for Rey but for the entire gang. They reached Mumbai the day before and all arrangements for them to leave was perfectly done. Rey felt a small stroke of sunlight in the completely dark room when Swayam and Sharon agreed to stay one more day. Even Taani missed the gang. The thought of missing MAYA was the only thing she couldn't digest. She loved kids and she herself never knew how she managed to attract MAYA. Probably that's because MAYA used to be the only one who joined her innocence about the stupid jokes which the gang used to crack. Most of the time someone or the other helped her in explaining the joke which would be relateted to D3 gang's college life. But ofcourse she can't expect this always.

The hall was filled with variety of expressions that day. Taani was busily held up with some work in her room. The guys were engrossed in some deep conversation probably about their workplace. Vicky was busy helping Neha in dressing up MAYA. Sharon and the other girls were busy packing and ofcourse gossiping. Soon everyone assembled at the hall and the girls too reached there dragging their heavy suitcases..HEAVY!! This word would suit not alone their bags but also their heart which is going to leave with lots of memories!

"Cool dude! I hope we get many more opportunities like this!!" said Neil and everyone were busy hugging each other.

"Waise Taani kahan hai??" asked Sharon..

Before Rey could answer something, he heard Taani's voice.."Mei yahan hoon!" she said coming down the stairs all smiling. She was wearing a simple gown and she looked neat and elegant.

"Cool! So guys ab Taani bhi aa chuki hai..So I wanna say something.." said Rey.

"What??" asked Swayam!

"Kahin kuch good news bolne wale ho kya??" asked Amar and the gang burst out laughing. Taarey looked at each other and they blushed as no other emotion supported them at that moment.

"Guys mei bas itna kehna chahta hoon ki THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Guys mujhe aaj bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai ki hum sab saath mei hain! I..I mean guys believe me or not am sooo lucky to have you guys in my life!.." he said with a smile and a tear covering his eyes and blurring the image in front of him.

"Yaar kuch bhi..." the gang whispered under their breathe with a smile and pain in their heart.

"No guys...Am sure you guys must be angry on me for leaving you.." he said and the gang looked at each other nodding their head in affirmation..

"Guys maine aap sab kho bina bataye chale gaya...And I didn't even stay in touch with you..But still you guys chose to visit me on my birthday..." His tears took leave from his eyes now.

"kabhi kabhi lagtha hai..I'm not worthy to deserve your love..." he broke down saying this.

The girls almost had tears on their eyes, while the guys moved forward to calm him down.

"You are the best buddy one could ever get Rey!" said Swayam holding his shoulders.

"Nahi Swayam...Agar tum log yahan nahi aate tho shayaad mei yeh kushi aur contentment kabhi mehsoos nahi kar pata.."

"Waise dude..To confess the truth, we were angry on you.." Rey looked at Vicky with a shocking expression while Neil continued..Thanks hame nahi SHARON ko bolo. Ussi ne hame convince kiya"..

Sharon and Swayam looked at each other and then at Taani. Taani just smiled at them. At the same time, Rey ran towards Sharon and hugged her tight! Sharon was startled for a moment.