Chapter 20: LOST IN THE LAND OF LOVE

The early morning rays kissed Taani's face gently reminding her that a new day had begun. She opened her eyes lazily. She sat on her bed and hugged her pillow tight unable to come over her morning blues. After a moment or two she turned to her left .A smile had already crept on her face expecting to see the most innocent face during sleep. But probably this was supposed to be her first disappointment for the day. He wasn't lying beside her. She woke up from her cosy bed and went near the window and pulled the curtains besides. Her eyes went broad and who knows anytime her eyeballs could pop out. At the same time, she heard a soft knock on the door and she opened it. It was SHARON!!

"Hey Sharon! Good morning!" she said with a smile fixed on her face.

"Good morning Taani!"

"Come in!"

"Its ok! Woh Rey so raha hai kya?? Aaj Swayam apna phone chodkar jogging chala gaya. Aur Taani bahot der ho chuka hai tho!.."

Before Sharon can continue, Taani interrupted..

"Jogging??" she said with her eyebrows curved.

"Haan swayam bahot health conscious hai.."

Taani started laughing at Sharon's concern.

"What??" asked Sharon unable to solve the hidden puzzle behind Taani's smile.

"Sharon come with me!" she said and dragged her to to the window and the sight in front of her made Sharon open her mouth wide open. She found Swayam and Rey sleeping near the pool. Rey rested his head on Swayam's back and slept with his mouth wide open. On the other hand Swayam was sleeping upside down like a kid with a cute pout on his lips. Sharon looked at Taani..

"Iske matlab yeh dono..." said Sharon and Taani continued.

"Baate karte karte wahin so gaye!! I wonder what dey were discussing all night??" said Taani still looking at her husband

"Taani you can never change them! After all they are..." said Sharon and Taani joined her saying.."GUYS!!" and both of them laughed.

"Ab kya kare??" asked Taani.

"I'll go and wake them.." said Sharon.

"And I'll bring the morning coffee to the garden itself!" said Taani and both of them left.

At the garden Sharon walked towards them and took a closer view of her best friend and boy friend. She went near Swayam and looked at him. Swayam was fast asleep cuddling himself like a new born baby. She brushed aside the lock of hair that was covering his forehead and he whispered "Sharon!" in his sleep. A smile crept on her face. But at that moment Sharon noticed something else. She found Rey blabbering something in his sleep. She moved closer to Rey and tried to understand his talks.

"Taani please!" he murmured cutely and Sharon noticed rey's smile being replaced by a pout. She found Rey busy adoring Taani, appreciating her looks, her dimple, her smile. She could easily make out that he was dreaming about his wife. She moved closer to him and whispered.."Taani kitni cute haina Rey.."

"Bahot!" he replied in his sleep and smiled. She chuckled.

She took a blade of grass from the ground and gently rubbed it near his nose. Initially Rey ignored it but later he could not take it anymore and ended up sneezing. He opened his eyes slowly and found Sharon's face very close to him. Now that was something unexpected...He was expecting to see Taani lying beside him on his bed, waking him up.

"Woah!!" he shouted and got up in a haste and sat on the grass.

Even Sharon was startled and she almost fell back.