Chapter 22: COMBAT BETWEEN DESIRE AND REALITY

When desire meets reality!!  

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves."

That evening, both of them were casually sitting in the living room after dinner. He was busy with some files while she was flipping the channels in the television.

"Wow'" Rey lifted his head the moment, he heard Taani's voice and looked at her. Her hands stopped over a reality show where a tall handsome guys was performed a brilliant act with his partner..

"That was extraordinary..Aur kitna handsome hai??" she blurted admiring his skills.

"Well that's easy! Nothing special about it'" he said casually. But the hidden fact was he couldn't stand the fact that Taani praised a guy.

"Acha toh aap karke dikhayiye!!" she spoke to him in an indifferent tone.

"Tum mujhe challenge kar rahi ho??"

"Shayad!!"

HE smirked. "Come with me!." He switched on the music system and performed the same movements with even more perfection.

She watched him with her mouth wide open. Well dance was something which was not in her combo. She couldn't even blink her eyes. His flexibility was something unbelievable for her.

"Awesome!!" she blurted.

"I knew it!!.." he whispered making her come out of her trance..""Waise saach mei yeh bahot easy hai'Infact tum bhi try kar sakthi ho!.." he said casually!

"nahi mujhe try nahi karna!!" she said in a low tone. Rey noticed something weird. Taani and stepping back from something new, that was something really weird for him. In these months since Their marriage, Taani stepping back from something'Well this has never happened. Little did he know that this has never happened because he had never danced ..

"Kyun??"

"Woh'Waise aapko ek secret batao??"she asked him after hesitating for a moment.

"hmm..."

"Reyansh woh..."

"Kya hua??"

"Reyansh woh mera aur dance ka chemistry bahot bura hai..." she said biting her lower lip.

"What??" he smirked at her secret!.

"Haan Reyansh, college parties mei bhi mei dance sirf Shivam aur Prithvi ke saath karti thi...Woh kya haina, I always end up stamping my partner till death.." she said with her head down.

"Really???' he asked with a big smile covered on his face.

"Haan...aur yeh baath siirf mere buddies jaante hai...So i prefer only solo dance...aur couple dance, something out of question for me..."

"Hmmm...Par issme bura manne ka kya baath hai??? I mean you could have easily learnt from someone..."

"Reyansh baath dance ki hai..."

"SO???"

"Agar baath dance hai tho, mujhse bura student koi nahi ho saktha..." she replied falling casually on her couch...

"Acha aisa kisne kaha..." he asked sitting beside her.

"Vishnu ne...Hamare music band mei wahi ek acha dancer hai...kabhi kabhi singing ke saath ham thoda dance bhi karte hai...You know just to add spice to the performance...Aur hamara saara routines Vishnu hi choreograph karta hai...Usssi ne kaha ki mei bahot buri student hoon!!"