Chapter 25: LOVE OUR STRENGTH, OUR WEAKNESS!!

Love our strength, our weakness!!

"Wow what a pleasant surprise??" Rey heard the statement from the man neatly dressed in his blazer and wickedness filled in his voice. Rey clutched his fist in anger the moment he saw him. If he could get an boon to run the world in his own way, his first deed would be to kill the man in front of him.

"How are you son??" he asked.

"YOU??" shouted Rey with anger evident in his voice.

"Woah!! Itna gussa?? hmm...not bad! Suits you!!" he smirked and placed his arms on Rey's shoulders. Rey shrugged them off!

Mr.Kundra smiled.

"And by the way this is Rohan, my son!!" He turned to his right and acknowledged a guy probably someone of Rey's age group dressed up in casuals who had the same sarcastic smirk on his face like Mr.Kundra. Rohan extended his hands for a handshake but Rey refused to reciprocate. He just glared at Rohan.

"Hmm..Attitude!!Not bad..Kuch tho seeko Mr.Reyansh Singhania, the young leading business man se..." said Mr.Kundra in a mockery tone. Taani who was held up in a phone conversation with Shruthi paused a moment and started walking towards Rey wondering whom he was talking to...

"Dad so he is Mr.Reyansh Singhania..." he said laying stress to every syllable in his name.

"Par dad I don't get you...What can you expect me learn from a LOSER??" he said in a mocking tone. That was enough for Rey. Rohan had dug the wound which was left un-nursed for so many years in his heart, the wound which had just begun to heal. Rey clutched his fist in anger and the next moment you could have expected Rohan's face to have disfigured by Rey's punch if Taani had not reached there at the right moment. And not just that, she had heard Rohan's comment and her blood boiled when she heard Rohan call her husband a loser. But she didn't overreact like Rey. She held his palms in the mid way preventing him from hitting Rohan. Rey was confused for a moment and looked at Taani but she didn't look at him. Her eyes were straight and it was staring at Rohan. He could find her cheeks having turned red with anger but still she managed to maintain her tone and she said...

"Probably you are right. You are not a student worth learning from someone like Reyansh.."

"Taani..." said Rohan in a doubtful tone while both Rey and Mr.Kundra couldn't understand the silent conversation going on between the duo.

"Excuse me..It's Mrs.Taani Reyansh Singhania.." she snapped making Rohan's face go pale while a rey calmed down a bit. A smile appeared on his face when he found her face expressed pride and confidence while addressing herself as his wife. He turned his head and looked at Rohan who was expressing a variety of expressions on his face.

"And Mr.Rohan looks like you are yet to learn manners.." she said with a smile and sarcasism filled in her voice.

"So this is your wife. Hello pretty woman.." Mr.Keshav broke the silence between rohan and Taani and extended his hands.

"Yea!! And I guess am adressing to Mr.Keshav kundra.." she said with a smile passing him a neat professional handshake.

"You guys know each other???" asked Keshav unable to hold his curiosity anymore.

"Ofcourse Mr.Kundra!! We know each other VERY WELL..." she said laying more stress to the last 2 words. rey could not believe it. Taani knew Rohan??

"Err..you needn't be so formal. you can call me uncle. After all you know my son before..." he said with a wicked smile on his face and corner of his eyes meeting Rey expecting some reaction. But Rey stood completely confused unable to judge what was going in front of him. He was filled with so many questions.