Chapter 6: Sweet memories

After few days,Taani seemed different that day!! She was held up in her own world.They went to bed early that day. Both of them were sleeping peacefully. It was almost 11:30PM when Rey heard some weird noises. "Is everything ok? he wokeup murmuring."What happened?" she said half sleepily."No. I just heard some weird noises.""What?" she said waking up instantly"hey hey! shaanth ho jao Taani. Shaayad neendh mein" he stretched.She was about to lie back when"thap thap" they heard slow murmurs and footsteps again."Reyansh! Mujhe dar lag raha hai!"Mei jaakar dekhtha hoon!"Mein bhi chalthi hoon. Mujhe sach mein bahot dar lagta hain. Saath mein chalte hain.They were about to get out of the room, when there was complete darkness."Power cut" shivered Taani.He held her shoulders and led her down the staircase. They reached the center of the hall when someone suddenly pulled Rey away from Taani and slapped him hard."Aah.." Rey cried and Taani was terrified."Rey are you OK?""Yea.." he was about to say something when he received another slap.Rey picked the vase on the table and was about to hit him, whenThe lights were switched on suddenly and saw a cake in the middle with the caption "Happy birthday REY". He turned around to find the entire house decorated with baloons.Taarey were shocked. He removed the mask of the person and shouted "VICKY??"Soon the clock stuck 12 and all the girls charged into the house shouting "Happy birthday REY""What the hell? Tum log yahaan?? I hope am not dreaming" he cried with his mouth wide open.Neil slapped Rey and "Dude 3 thappad kha chuka hai".Atleast believe now that it isn't a dream."he said putting his arms around Rey's shoulders.Rey quickly pulled him for a hug. He had tears in his eyes. Soon Vicky, Bharat and Amar joined the hug."God! Manners guys!Yahaan ladikiya be hain." warned Simi."Manners and our guys please stop kidding Simi" commented Sharon.Sharon hugged Rey and wished him "Happy b'day!""Thanx Sharon. Missed you." he said and pulled her for a tighter hug."dude sambalke! Ab voh sirf teri best friend nahi ki thu itna hug karega. Ab voh "Mrs.Sharon Swayam Shekawat" hai commented Neha.Rey was amazed. "You guys got married? WOW!" He left Sharon and hugged Swayam who was standing at the back. But to his astonishment Swayam did not hug him back. The gang stood dumbstruck. "Guys i think hame cake katna chahiye'" commented Rinni.The guys agreed to hide the situation. Taani was watching all this with a cute smile and excitement. She was happy for Rey. Probably this was the first time she saw her husband smiling heartfully. But she could not understand Swayam's reaction. From the album, she was pretty sure that Swayam was Rey's best buddy but Swayam's indifferent behaviour made Taani think. She was wondering if there was any misunderstanding between these guys.Soon Vishaka, Simmi, Rinni and Neha wished Rey."Thank you so much guys" replied Rey."Waise lagta hai hamara gang leader jo hame orders deta hai ab kisi aur ka orders follow karne laga hai" winked Sharon with her arms around Rey's neck."What are you blabbering Sharon?"Sharon moved her index finger towards Taani."sss...Am so sorry Taani. He went near Taani and held her shoulders and introduced her to the gang."Guys meet my wife Taani" he said with a smile plastered on his face."Hey Taani" cried the entire gang in unison. She quickly passed a handshake to the guys as Rey introduced them with their names. She hugged all the girls and atlast went towards Sharon."And this is my best friend SHARON!" he declared giving Sharon a side hug.Sharon and Taani's eyes met. Taani hugged Sharon and whispered slowly in her ears.."Thank you so much Sharon.."Sharon replied "You needn't be" and smiled.

A lone tear escaped her eyes. She quickly wiped them before anyone could notice and smiled at Sharon. Soon everyone gathered around the cake. "Dude please cake kaat yaar!. I cant wait anymore!.""Ek Bache ke dad ban gaya. Phir bhi tum waise ki waise hi ho!" commented Simmi."Dad" shouted Rey."Dude aise kaise. I mean I know tum dono pakka shaadi karloge but Dad?""Haan yaar" blushed Vicky."Congratulations dude..kahan hai vo?" asked Rey."Bahar gaadi mein so rahi hai. I will go and bring her."Neha was about to turn when the driver brought the small kid inside who was wide awake in his arms.<<plzz click the link to view the cute kid>>
Taani got the kid and kissed it. "So cute! Naam kya hai?" she chuckled."Maya" relied Naha.Soon Rey cut the cake and took a small piece out of it. Sharon and Taani were standing besides him. He took out a small piece and looked at both the sides."Taani rey ki wife hai..Voh cake ussi ko dega" commented Bharat and winked at Neil."But Shron tho usse bachpan se janthi hai. so cake voh pehle Sharon ko dega.Haina Rey" Neil completed with a wicked grin. This was their usual routine to pull rey's legs by putting him in such embarresing situations. But Rey used to handle them efficiently. The guys were excited to see Rey's action. He took out small portion of the cream and shared it with Maya first. "awww..." cried the girls while the guys gave an irritated look as their plan flopped again. He then shared it with Taani. "happy birthday Reyansh" she said and fed him another portion. Rey shared the cake with everyone. When he moved to Swayam, Swayam politely ignored the cake and passed him his birthday wishes. Rey was about to say something when Vicky shouted "Guys hum kab se itna formal hone lage. Come on CHARGE!!"Soon the place changed to a mad house. Soon everyones faces were filled with cakes. The guys were running here and there throwing cakes at each other. Soon Rey ran into one of the adjacent rooms and Bharat, Amar, Neil and Vicky followed him. The girls were busy wiping the cakes from their faces , complaing the guys for spoiling their skin.
"Guys I think you need to clean before it becomes itchy. I will show you your rooms" suggested Taani."Neha yourself and Vicky can occupy this room. This is more spacious an Maya would be comfortable.Thank you Taani! smiled Neha.She alloted a room for Simi, Rinni and Vishaka. and they went in, to change.Sharon I have arranged a room for you upstairs. Swayam, Sharon and Taani reached the room. "Just make yourself comfortable and call me in case you need anything""Thank you Ms.Taani" replied swayam."You can call me Taani.Plzz don't be formal and thanks mujhe bolna hai. Thanks a lot for coming""No Taani. Agar tum mujhe convince nahi karti, tho main hamesha ke liye apni frind ko kho deti. Aaj main sry hum sab bahot kush hain. Hamari college days yaad aagayi. Vaaise how did you know me?"I saw Reyaansh's college album. The album was completely dominated by urs and Mr.Swayam's pic. "Call me Swayam!" he corected her."Oh! ok! I saw the caption "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" under Mr.Swayam's pic and "SHARON MY BEST BUDDY" under your picture. So I traced you immediately and got your contact address. "Since Reyansh's birthday was approaching, I thought bringing you people into his life would be the best gift" She completed smiling.Swaron's respect for Taani grew that second. They were amazed to see Taani. "Reyansh is very lucky to get you as his wife" she commented.Taani smiled back at Sharon's compliment and they heard a shreaking sound suddenly. "these guys have started again" commented Swayam."You guys rest now and call me if you need anything""Sure" replied Swaron and Taani moved out. She didn't want to disturb the guys, so she went into her room. She opened her wardrobe and took out a neatly wrapped gift box and stroked it gently! She placed it back in her wardrobe and sat on the couch waiting for Reyansh.
Precap:1. "Okay guys! Packing shuru karte hain. Bahot dino baad hum ja rahe hai..""GOA" shouted the gang."Wahaan jaane se do fayda hai""What??" asked Taarey"Humare liye masti aur tumhare liye..""Honeymoon..."
2."Aise kyun bol raha hai?? Tu mera best friend hai yaar!"That was it. Swayam's anger reached its peak. He couldn't take it anymore. He turned around and clutched Rey's shirt."Best friend?? "Do you know the meaning for the word Best friend??" shouted Swayam gritting his teeth in anger.