Chapter 23: I'LL SUPPORT YOU, NO MATTER WHAT!!

I'll stand by you, no mater what happens

"When you're in love, you're capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the the mysteries."
? ,

She woke up from her bed stretched herhands lazily to come out of her morning blues. She rubbed her palm and as her routine turned to her right to look at her prince charming. But her eye balls almost popped out when she felt the bed empty. She moved towards her restroom and splashed some cold water forcefully to get back to reality and looked at her restroom mirror which stood boldly in front of her trying to mimic all her actions.

"Haan Aap aaj couch par soyenge!! Don't even dare to come near the bed.."

mei nahi sounga couch pe!! mei guest room mei so jaunga!!"

Slowly she remembered the previous night incident. She looked at the mirror'the cold water droplets were slowly dripping from her face one by one.

She remembered the night whereHer breathing turned heavier for every passing second. Every time when her chest collided with his as an effect of her heavy breathe, he was losing his senses'That moment where his hands roamed all over her back in a seductive manner making her loose her senses. The moment where her fingers trailed over his broad shoulders gently, admiring his muscular charm. Her hands involuntatily caressed her right hand in the same way his fingers trailed over her shoulders to make her holdhis neck for support. A smile crept on her face. She remembered the moment where his hands captured her waist bringing her closer. She remembered the moment where she was completely lost in his charisma when he gently rustled her cheeks with his nose. She never knew when her hands moved towards her cheeks. She felt every damn incident. Every moment was eternal to her. She blushed as she looked at themirror which portrayed all those best memories.

But suddenly her smile started fading away. Mirror is always the worst enemy one could have. It shows everything crystal clear giving a damn about an individual's emotions. It cannot do anything than showcasing the truth and only TRUTH. She remembered the moment where he mocked at her dancing skills. She rememberd the moment where she felt she had made a fool of herself by expecting something else. She remembered the moment where he denied even simple demand of sleeping on the couch. Her eyes werenow covered with tears.She held the granite slab below the mirror tight. It was her only support that made her stand still.

Tears rolled out of her eyes as an effect of her anger that was boiling inside. Even the mere thought that he didn't feel the same way she felt at that moment made Taani clutch her fist. The thought how she must have looked when he saw her completely lost in him made her feel sick.

"why did Reyansh do that to me.." she asked herself.

"I had never lost myself even to the best bachelors till date. I was always surrounded with guys from college. They just drooled over me. Guys always looked for an opportunity to talk to me. They never failed to do something to catch my attention. But nothing had ever melted me!"She whispered or rather shared her thoughts with the mirror.

She wiped her tears and continued' "But reyansh!! Yesterday I was completely lost to him and he'he just made fun of me?? "

"do I seriously don't mean anything to him??" she asked herself with her eyebrows curved.

She quietly moved towards the shower and switched it on. The hot water flushed through her body giving her relief from the train of thoughts that were running on her mind!

She stood silently under the hot shower rewinding all the memories of the previous nights.

"mei unse itna pyaar karti hoon and howcould he do this to me??" she clutched her wet hairand cried.