Chapter 17: A new beginning!

The sun was witnessing the new set of emotions that Taani and Rey were experiencing. Rey had no intension to leave her embrace. He was experiencing sudden warmth probably something which he was longing for so long. Taani was lost in his touch. She could not understand who was comforting whom. There were so many thoughts running on their minds and if we could pick one common thought it would be that they just wanted thetime to stop forever. But their thought was disturbed when Rey's mobile rang. Probably God was on a naughty mood and decided to play prank with them. His mobile kept on ringing.

They both came out of the magical trance and looked at each other. There was nothing but awkward silence. Taani came out of his embrace and disturbed her hair which was perfectly set behind her ears. She pulled them and pushed them behind her ears unable to decide how to react. Her eyes just wandered over the entire place other than his eyes. On the other hand Rey just stood rooted to the place. He was experiencing all emotions joy, contentment, awkwardness everything together. His mobile kept on ringing.

"er..woh mobile" she said pointing her fingers to his mobile.

"Haan woh!" he stammered for a moment picked his call.

"Err.. Haan its Rey. Shivam tum??" Taani looked at Rey questioningly. Why did he call Reyansh?? Only then she realized that she had left her mobile at the farmhouse itself. She signalled Rey to put his phone on speakers.

"Haan Taani mere saath hai. Wait a moment.I'll put the phone on speakers" he said and connected the phone on loudspeaker.

"Haan Shivam??" she said

"Meri maaa today I have to start from here. Do you remember that or not??"

She remembered how he mocked her the previous night. She placed a fake anger and replied.

"Haan tho mei kya karoon?? Tumara aarti utharoon??"

Rey just starred at her unable to understand what was going on between them.

"Arti utharo yea chodo woh teri marzi. Pehle mere gaadi wapas karo. Am waiting yaar"

"Crap! How could I forget. Hmm..Okay I'll be there in an hour" she replied in a haste hitting her head. How could she forget that??

She disconnected the call and looked at Rey.

"Woh Reyaansh Shivam ka gaadi.."

"Yea I understand! Pehle farmhouse chalte hain. "

She agreed. He opened the car door for her and she was standing next to her. He turned to her and she was startled and she took a step aside. He just raised his eyebrows and smirked at her. She bit her lower lip out of shyness. She thought he was going to pick her once again and place her inside. Both of them looked at each other and ended up laughing together. She took the passenger seat and rest of their journey was quiet and memorable. The music player played a sweet melody to add sweetness to the early morning beauty.They reached their farmhouse and they got down. They looked at each other.

"Err... woh.." they said in unison.

"Ladies first!" he said.

"Woh aap refresh kar lijiye and I'll pass Shivam's vehicle to him."

"Nahi! I mean lets go together" he said rustling his hair.

"Nahi Reyansh aapko refresh karna chahiye. You were badly sweating yesterday and I am sure you wouldn't have taken bath before taking me to..." she stopped in the middle looking at him.

The previous night encounter were flashing before her. Not just before her and both were engrossed in their previous night's encounter. His touch, his kiss, his husky voice pronouncing "farak padtha hai" was still playing in front her. She looked down and once again her eyes were wandering everywhere except his eyes. Rey could sense her discomfort or rather the right phrase would be that he could feel that she was becoming cautious.