Chapter 24: ANGRY YOUNG MAN v/s INDIAN WIFE

The sky changed to her dark night gown which was studded with a unique diamond called moon and stars scattered here and there adding magnificence to her beauty. The wheels of his car moved randomly without a fixed destination. What was he supposed to do?? Stand there and watch his love being accused for HIS studipidy. He was disturbed from his pool of thoughts when he found his mobile pleaded him to pay attention. He parked the car in the side of the road and he after so many hours the first good thing was he felt was Swayam's call. He calmed down a bit and picked the call.

"kya chal raha hai dude??" asked Swayam.

"Bas aise hi'Woh Swayam'"

"kya hua?? Sab teek hai??" his voice was now filled with worry.

"Haan who dad and mom came home today!"

"Really??Par isme fikar karne ki kya baath hai??"

Rey narratedthe entire incident to Swayam. And Swayam listened to him carefully.

"Wait so the issue is all about that Gupta's deal.."

"Hmmm'." Said Rey and rested himself on his car hood.

"And you left Taani all alone in your dad's den??" he asked.

"aur mei kya karta?? Neither Taani would allow me to interfere nor I would be able to keep quiet listening to him. I mean galthi meri hai aur isme Taani ko daatne ki kya zaroorat hai'" he asked frustrated.

"Chuck it Rey!! It happens'Your dad isn't your enemy'"

"Whatever'" said Rey least interested or rather worried. Swayam smirked..

"Ab tu has raha hai???" asked Rey completely confused'

"Kuch nahi bas yeh soch raha tha ki lifef kitna twisted hai'I mean just imagine years before you chose to lose the deal and today you are working hard for the same deal'Kitna weird hai na??.."

Rey who was casually resting his head on the car hood, now sat straight listening to Swayam. Swayam was right! Nothing had changed, everything was just the same like before. The only difference was now he had Taani in his life. He came out of his trance when he heard Swayam's voice'

"dude kahan ko gaya?? Waise iss deal ki chakkar mein tu apna surprise mat boolna'"

"Yeh koi boolne ki baath hai kya'.Preparations are going on for my first anniversary..Yaar mei bahot excited hoon!!" he said enthusiasm filled in his voice. Swayam smiled. He remembered how excited he was when he decided to propose Sharon at college. Those were unforgettable memories for him even today. Rey continued'

"Swayam seriously..I'll make that day very special for her'"

"Atlast tumare andhar ka Romeo bahar aa raha hai!! Am so happy for you dude!!" said Swayam.

"Rey Actually I need to go. Am in academy right now..So.."

"Okay catch you soon!! Will talk to Sharon later.."

"Sure bye!!.."

Swayam disconnected the call and Rey looked at his watch. It was almost night. He got down from the car hood and was about to get in when his mobile rang flashing Taani's name.

"Reyaansh where are you!!"

"Woh mein aa raha hoon...Don't worry!!"

"plzz jaldi aayiye..mom bahot pareshaan hai!!"

"Taani is everything alright there..?"

"Yea..Nothing to worry. But aap jahan bhi ho'plzz jaldi aayiye!!"