Chapter 30 Part B

"Guys this is completely ridiculous. How could you let him go just like that???" shouted Swayam. The entire gang was standing in the backstage. The show was over...They had to sign a few deals and a small party was organised with the sponserers.

"yaar Rey ne kaha ki uska tabyat karab hai..." said Amar...

"Aur.." everyone looked at Riya...

"Aur woh akela rehna chahtha hai Swayam...woh..Taani ko bahot miss kar raha hai..." she said pain completely visible in her voice. Vishaka and neha held her shoulders supporting her.

"Haan Swayam...pata nahi kyun..par usse lagtha hai ki Taani yahin kahin uska bahot kareeb hai...I tried explainng him...but he didn't seem to listen..." Sharon said.

"And probably that's why he left...woh jab bhi Taani ko miss kartha hain...sirf akela rehna prefer kartha hai..." said Neil moving towards Swayam...

"I just hope things are fine...uska mobile abhi bhi unreachable aa raha hai..."Swayam sighed.

"excuse me sir!! The press members are waiting for you!!" their manager informed them..

"Fine!! Lets go..." said Swayam after a moment thought and everyone agreed and followed him...

*** 

She rested her head on his chest and both of them were lying on the bed with their eyes wide open. Their body interwined with each other as if they were tied together. His muscles were strong enough to hold Her petite figure completely under his control never letting her go...he gently rustled her loose hair in one hand while his other hand interwined its fingers with

hers ...Even after making love again and again, their desires didn't seem to reduce even a little...rather their desire for each other seemed to grow every time. Both of them had no intention to talk. they remained silent just living the moment. Thy were experiencing an unknown magical feeling...They had no idea of what language their hearts spoke...But still  they could understand each other...

He held her shoulders and sat on the bed. His bare back rested on the bed post and she sat beside  him. The silk bed cloth  covered the rest of their naked bodies...She tried her best to hide her blush; but every time she tried to gain her wits,she found herself miserably failing...The beautiful moments where she rolled over him, the moment where she dedicated herself to him completely, the moment where she pulled him closer...every moment seemed to tease her playfully making it very difficult for her to face him .He smirked as his fingers played with her soft silky hair...He noticed her discomfort from the corner of his eyes and smiled...After a moment, he decided to initiate his move,

"Taani..."

"Hmm..." she replied still holding his strong arms, his cheeks completely resting on his bare chest, enjoying its warmth...

"Look at me..." he said leaving her hair, holding her cheeks...She didn't respond...She just kept quiet...

"Taani..." he said and now held her cheeks completely and made her look at him.. A drop oftear escaped her eyes the moment her eyes met his!!

"Sweetheart kya hua??" he asked in a hurry. Her lips just curved into a smile...

"Kuch nahi.." she murmured gently...