"We have 10, I suggest the warriors go with Claude towards the East, Xavier and I will try handling the rest." Theodore said before gazing upon the limp bodies and sighed. "Idiot." He mumbled as he took the pulse of Danielle. "We need to get this fight out of the way before they all die." Xavier's eyes widened then before nodding.

Danielle had the strangest feeling in the world. She knew she was dreaming because nothing ever felt so good. She was over the moon and she didn't want it to end. Everything was foggy in the most beautiful of ways. She was in the middle of nowhere and her bare feet were on bright green grass and it smelled like cherries.

Then there was a cry. It was loud and heartbreaking. She began to run, trying to find the source of the cry. It was strong and it made her heart break, all she wanted to do was make the person feel better. Then the fog cleared, she was surrounded by trees, they were dead and sad, weakly, it was as though they wanted to tell her something, but they had lost their voices.

She rounded, her steps slowed as she then saw a basket, it sat atop a stump and it was covered in flowers, which moved slowly.
She looked around before approaching. Two babies, girl and boy, beautiful and surprisingly clean. She reached in and touched the girl, they stopped crying. They were in synch since their cry sounded like one not two. Slowly, their eyes opened and Danielle was amazed by the clear blue, it was like the sky, she looked closer and weirdly enough, few clouds seemed to move between them both.

"Oh, wow. "They smiled toothless smiles before squealing happily.

"Beautiful, huh?" Danielle jumped then and her eyes widened as she stood up fast.

"Dad... " The blue eyed man smiled at her and Danielle felt a warm sensation in her stomach." daddy... "she couldn't help cry out softly.

"Hello beautiful..."

Theodore shook his head as he stood at the edge of the pack territory, it had been so long since he'd been in a fight, a real one and he could tell that this one was not a real, one, meaning it was not a fair one and he'd be done within seconds. There were so many rogues amd wolves, it was weird but oddly not surprise.

He walked slowly, he raised his hand and allowed for the barrier to collapse. He rubbed his hands together as the wolves came for him at top speed. He pointed two fingers at them and lifted them, they levitated like one massive block of fur. They growled and snarled and Theodore sighed.

"You should all really find lives. "he dropped them and the ground rumbled then as they all dropped painfully. He stretched out his hand and whispere." Sleep. "They all groaned and whimpered before falling limp." Now, the North is secure, now to the west. "

Xavier bit his lip at the sight of all the wolves heading for him, he remembered that all he had to do was make them sleep but it some how seemed impossible to have them all just fall asleep at once. So, he took a deep breath and allowed himself to feel and just do.

He was lifted from the ground then, his violet eyes faded into black and the magic which hummed through him felt good. His hands rose and black mist flew from his fingers, the first row fell limp to the ground, snoring.

The second wave came at him and he curled his hands into claws and tightened his muscles, suddenly the ground shock and he felt alive, as though he was a new person. He laughed then gleefully as the ground broke apart, opening up and red fire flew out, those in front did not stop fast enough and fell in, catching fire. Howls of pain rang out and Xavier felt his heart race with excitement.

"Wake! "He said and suddenly skeletons from the crack in the ground he'd created jumped up. Some had swords made of fire, and some whips. There was a good thousand all rising and the rogue wolves whimpered in fear having never seen anything like it. Xavier grinned and chuckled deep within his throat. It felt good to let go, to allow himself to lose control and he didn't want to stop.