chapter 17: he can sing

-jack's p.o.v-

i lock my car heading into the concert to meet Felix, Ethan, bob, wade and mark. i take my phone out and text the boys that im here.

jack:  hey guys i just got my VIP badge and heading into the VIP area. see ya guys soon.

bob: hey, yeah wade and i are already here and at our seats.

felix: i just walked in and looking for bob and wade. :)

ethan joined chat.

ethan: i just finished paying and i see you jack WAIT UP!!

jack: ok im waiting see ya all soon. :)

i put my phone down, seeing ethan running over to me.

"heeyyyy!!" he yells finally catching up with me. we both walk in seeing bright colorful lights and music playing. we see everyone sitting at there seats so we walk over to them.

"hey guys." i say cheerfully as everyone gets each other.

"so when do they start?" felix ask as we all look at the stage.

"it's 5 minutes or so." bob replies and felix nods.

"wow talk about fabulous seats, right in front of the stage. we can see the whole thing." ethan said looking around noticing we are the only VIP's.

"yeah i can't believe mark got them for us, hey speaking of mark where is he?" i question where my love is.

"we have no idea but we thought you knew sense you guys are room mates together." wade said taking a sip of his drink.

"no i haven't seen him all day or even last night. last time i sore him he said he was going somewhere and he will see us at the concert." i think about the last time i sore him and wonder where he could be.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS AS THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START." a male with blonde hair speaks into his mic as the stage goes black.

"EVERYONE, THE UNKNOWN." we all clap as we hear a lot of girls screaming calling his name out. we see a guy walk out with black jeans, no shirt and bright red suspenders. finishing with a red hat on and black mask covering the top piece of his face.

"hello everyone, this first song is for a special someone." he speaks before the music starts playing. he voice sounds familiar but i can't put my finger on it.

"Something lately drives me crazy, Has to do with how you make me, Struggle to get your attention, Calling you brings apprehension, Texts from you and sex from you, Are things that are, not so uncommon, Flirt with you you're all about it, Tell me why I feel unwanted?

Damn, if you didn't want me back, Why'd you have to act like that?, It's confusing to the core, 'Cause I know you want it, Oh, and if you don't wanna be, Something substantial with me, Then why do you give me more?, Babe I know you want it,"

his voice is beautiful, its so familiar too. he dances showing his body off moving perfectly. i feel my pants get tight, then it hits me.

"Say that you want me every day, That you want me every way, That you need me, Got me trippin' super psycho love, Aim, pull the trigger, Feel the pain getting bigger, Go insane from the bitter feeling, Trippin' super psycho love!"

he throws his hat and i catch it. his red fire hair shows, its mark. my body is now hot, with my pants so tight i feel like my zipper is gonna break.

"thank you everyone, please enjoy the show my next song ill sing will be in 10 minutes so please get drinks or food at the cafe." he waves at the crowd before looking at me with a wink.