Chapter 2

Ok this is the next one-shot of jack x marks love. Enjoy.

-marks p.o.v-

I was sitting in the lounge watching some t.v when jack came in and joined me. It was about 8:00pm so we both had nothing to do really.
"Well im off to bed." I say as i get up from the couch.
"Yeah i guess i need some sleep to." Jack replies as he gets up and turns the t.v off. We both walk upstairs and enter our rooms. I strip down to just my shorts and get into bed and start thinking about jack. The way he looks so cute when he gives me a smile. Why do i love you so much.

-jacks p.o.v-

I get into bed with only shorts on. I start drifting off to sleep when my mind makes mark pop in my head. His beautiful red hair, his strong well put together body. His sexy smile that follows with a sexy deep voice. Oh mark how i love you so. I start thinking about his touch on my body. His finger tips touch my nipples and his breath on my neck. His chocolate brown eyes staring at me with lust. Ohh mark. Uhh. I feel his member as it goes near me entrance. The way his thrusts into me. OHH MARK FASTER! i suddenly snap back into reality. I look up and around my room. 'Shit is was just a dream.' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Mark why do i love you?

-marks p.o.v-

I was woke up to some Strange sounds. I got up out of my bed and walked to jacks door. I open it slightly and noticed jack was talking in his sleep. He says.
"OHH MARK. UHH. FASTER FASTER!"
His moans fills the room. Hes thinking about me. In a dirty way. I walk in the room and close the door. I walk up to jack as i do i say with a grin.
"Ohhh jack yes just like that." He wakes from the sounds of my deep sexy voice. He looks up at me.
"M-mark." He looks shocked. "Why did you say that?" He looks at me while his turns a bright shade of red.
"Well you were moaning in your sleep." He looks embarrassed on what i said.
"Oh w-was i-i."
"Yeah were you dreaming of me." I looked at him seductively.
"Maybe." He blushes more red then before.
"Well im wondering what i was doing to make you that horny." I look at him with lust as i smirk. He looks at me with one eyebrow up.
"Well you didnt have pants on." I obliged and toke my pants off leaving me with nothing but my bright blue boxers. He starts grining with lust as he continues to tell me what he dreamt.
"You also were on top of me." Without hesitation i jump on top of him.

-jacks p.o.v-

Mark gets on top of me. I feel his breath aginst my bear chest. I smile as i say.
"Now you can surprise me with this part. Markimoo." I smile with lust as mark suddenly grabs my member though my red boxers. I yelp a little out of surprise.
"Oh jack your so hard." He grins as he crashes his lips against mine. Hes bites my bottom lip for entry but i refuse just to tease him.
"Jack your such a teaser now aren't ya." He starts rubbing my member witch makes me moan. My mouth opens from the moan giving mark enough time to shove his tounge right in me. He wins. He rips my boxers off. Making him see my erected member ready for him. He pulls away from the kiss so he can has a look at my fully naked body.
"Hmm you look fucking cute jack." I look at mark.
"Heh." I giggle.
"What?" Mark ask.
"Well you wanna know something." I get up to marks ear and whisper.
"You not naked enough." He smirks and pulls off his blue boxers showing his member.
"You like what you see?" He said as he leans back on me and starts kissing down my neck. I let out a sweet quite moan as marks kisses teavels from my neck to my chest to my v-line. I grabs my memeber and stars pumping it hard and fast. I scream in pleasure as he starts nibbling the tip of my member.
"Ohh that feels good mark." I moan as i pull my head back. He glids the other hand dowm and up my chest and stomach. With the other puming my member. He stops and i whimper.
"Oh dont worry jacky the fun has only begun." He gabs a bottle of lube from his side table and lubes up. He plasces the tip on his member so it just touches my entrance. He slides it around my entrance to tease me.
"Oh mark just fuck me already." I wine.
"As you wish." He suddenly thrusted into me as hard as he could making my scream.
"OHH YEAH MARK, FUCK ME HARD. JUST LIKE THAT!" he thrusts harder and fast finding my g-spot and continues hiting there. I cant hold back anymore.
"Oh m-mark i-im gon-na." Before i could finish my sentence mark thrusted as hard as he could making me cum all over his face and chest. Not soon after mark came inside me. I could feel his liquids in me we both layed on the bed all coverd in sweat and juices. I lay on marks chest as he kisses my forhead.
"Th-at w-was ama-zing." I say trying to catch my breath.
"Yea-h i-t wa-s." Mark looks at me amd says.
"Le-ts do it a-again som-e t-time." I smile.
"Agree." And with that we both drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for reading this one-shot. Hope you liked it. Ill try update more. But i have alot of schooling to do sence im in year 12. But anyway thank you for reading and stay beautiful.

Until the next chapter...