chapter 15: a little quickie

~jacks p.o.v~

I put set up some bowels of chips and cans of drinks on the table. Plus turning on the Playstation and pulling the controllers out.

I cant wait for this little little party, sleepover thing with felix and ken.

"Jacky." I hear marks lovely voice echo though the house.

Ah hes home. I hope he didnt forget the extra cheese i wanted for the pizza.

"Hey im in the lounge room." I call out as i get up from the t.v cabinet.

Two arms wrap around me pulling me close. I can feel his breath aginst my neck.

"Hello~." Mark say him his deep voice. Licking and sucking my neck.

"Mmm~~mark we need to set up for the~~ p~arty thingy." I say in between moans. Why he is so good at this?

"Ohh come on. Is it wrong that i want my jacky to myself for a little." He whispers in my ear, licking my ear lobe a bit, Sending shivers down my spin.

"But the par-." I got cut off as mark turns me around and kisses me.
I moan in his mouth as he plays with me arse.

"Just a little." He smirks, as we kiss our way to the bedroom.

Mark closes the door behind him slowly. Now hes pined. He kisses my neck sucking so much i get a red mark.

"Mmmm~~mark." I moan as he pulls my shirt off. We fall to the bed, taking our clothes off in the process.

"You sure you wanna go set up?" He questions with a smirk.

"Oh shut up amd kiss me." Our lips crash on one another. I taste him as we play tounge twister together.

"Mmm~jack~~." He moans as i just grabed his member though his boxers.

"Thats it~." He moans taking his boxers off, followed by mine.

"You ready jacky?" He licks his lips. Lubing himself up before Lining up to my entrance. With out fail he trust into and all i feel is pure pleasure.

"Uhhh!!." I cry out from the sudden sensation. Its that good its unbearable.

"Uhhh MARK HARDER!!" I moan loudly. He listens and goes faster and harder. Finding my g-spot.

"Mmm jack im gonna cum~~~." He moans to me.

"Me too~~." I moan back. The sounds of moans and groans have now filled the bedroom.

"MARK!!" I came all over his chest and mine. Not far along mark came as well.

"Hehe." Mark and i giggle as he lays next to me. We pant and breath heavily, trying to slow our heart rate down.

*knock knock* someone knocked on the front door. Making us both stand us suddenly.

"Uhhhahah." We both look at eachother and laugh. We get up looking for our clothes.

"I coming!" I yell down the stairs. I was the first to put all my clothes on and fixs my hair up.

I ran to the door, still trying to slow my breathing down.
"Oh hey guys." I welcome ken and felix in.

"Mark will be down in a bit hes just geting ready." I say when mark suddenly comes running down the stairs with no shirt on.

"Oh hey guys." He runs the the washer room.

"So you guys did a quickie." Felix said nudging my shoulder and smirking.

"Shut up!" I say walking to the lounge.

"Hehe i knew it." Felix and ken fist bumped. Idiots.

Hello everyone. Hope you enjoy. I know its a short one but i have got no more ideas. But im not giving up. I will thibk of more. But for now. This is all i got. Enjoy and as always...

Until the next chapter~~