chapter 10: passion comes greatly

-jack p.o.v-

"MARK YOU FORKING ARSE!" Im pissed now, come on i cant believe he did that. Ill never forgive him.
"MARK WHY ME, COME ON!" I death stair mark, hes dead.
"Its not my fault your the easiest target." He is laughing his head off while bob and wade follow.
"WHY DIDNT YOU GO FOR BOB, HES WINNING." i push mark and act like a 5 year old not getting candy.
"Hes on my team. And out of you and wade your easier to kill." Mark says focused on the t.v.
"I agree with mark, jack sorry." Bob replies.
"Dont worry jack i got this." Wade says patting my back. He kills mark.
"Yes great wade." I give him a highfive. Yes were winning.
"OH COME ON WADE!" Mark says almost throughing the controller.
"Ha now you know how i felt." I get cocky and get up all in marks face. Our faces inches from eachother.
"Ok kiss already and then LETS CRUSH THEM MARK!" My eyes widen on what bob said, then pulling away from mark.
"As if we would kiss bob." Replied mark as he started. I heart hurt a bit.
"Yeah as if." I said quietly, with i tear escaping me.

-mark p.o.v-

I continue play the game with everyone, but i dont feel normal, i feel sad. My heart is hurting. I cant believe i said that. All i want to do is kiss him. Im such an idiot.

-little time past-

"Bye guys see you later." I wave goodbye to bob and wade as they drive off. I close the front door, then go in the kitchen where jack should be.
"Hey jack bob and wade just lef--,...jack?" I look around the kitchen, i can't find jack.
"Jack...jack where are you." I yell, looking high and low for him. Is he hiding because of what happened.
"Idiot idiot, i cant believe i said that." I smash my fist to the wall.

I walk to jacks room.
"Jack." I hear quite crying coming from his room.
"Jack please let me in.." my eyes start to water.
"Go away. I dont want to see you." He said in between sniffing and sobbing.
"Jack please...im sorry...is this about the kissing thing?" My mind clicked, he likes me thats why hes uspet.
"And why would you like to know." He snaps at me.

"Arg jack." I pushed the door and see jack shocked on his bed. I walk up to him and im in tears.
"Jack im sorry, but i LOVE YOU OK." My eyes are all full of tears, i love him so much.
"M-mark." Jack says sniffing and trying to wipe his tears away, but he keeps crying more.
"You really love me..." he looked shock at first but hes heart filled with joy.
"Mark." He got up and ran into my arms. I just hug him tight. I will never let him go. I look at him in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I kiss him passionately, not with tounge or anything, just a beautiful fluttering kiss. My heart melts, I've been waiting forever for this and now its happening.

-jack p.o.v-

All i could think about is this kiss, nothing eles. I've loved mark forever and now im finally going to be with him. We both pull away so we can breath.
"Jack....will you be my boyfriend?" He blushes a crimson red.
"Yes mark yes." I give a big smile as i jump up and wrap my legs around marks waist as we spin.

I look at mark he has hunger in his eyes. He pushes my back against the wall, kissing my neck i let out little soft moans here and there. He unbottons my shirt and kisses down my neck and chest leaving little love marks everywhere on my body. I feel the heat rise. I want him now i cant wait anymore.
"Mark..please fuck me...stop this teasing." I say trying to sound seductive but all i could do was sound like a child, as always.

"As you with my love." He carrrys me to the bed and lays me down, hovering above me he continues kissing my neck. He uses on hand palm me though my pants.
"Mmm mark." I let out quiet moans, i tugged on marks shirt telling him to take it off. He breaks the kisses and touching, witch i wine for the loss of contact.
"I love you jack." He takes my pants off, followed by his. We're both now sitting in our boxer.
"I love you too mark." I smile at my lover. He kisses me again with alot of passion, but it soon became more sexual. He palms me harder through my boxers and licks my bottom lip for entry, i accept and our tounges move insync with eachother.
"Mmm." I moan in his mouth, making him more turned on.
"Take them off." Mark says, looking at me with lust and hunger. I follow what im told and toke my boxers off im on clean motion.
"What a beautiful body." Mark says looking at my naked body.
"I could say the same, but someone still has there boxers on." I give a smirk to mark. He takes them off and shows his body off the me, making me hard even more. I cant take it anymore.

-marks p.o.v-

Jack is so beautiful and now i finally get to make love to him. I started to kiss roughly on his neck leaving dark red, marron marks all along his neck and chest, making him quietly moan in pleasure. I go lower till i reach his rock hard member. I rub up and down at a painfully slow pace, making jack go crazy.
"Hmmmmmm-mark.." jack moans for more. Him moaning my name just excites me so much. I stop and take him all in, deep throating him.
"OOOHH MMARRK!!" Jack sceams, he graps tightly on my hair tugging it.
"Mmm-mark~~im gonna cum." With that from jack, he came in my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of his goodness.
"You taste good jacky." I say with a smirk, he lays panting heavily. I grabed the lube on the bed side table and lube up my member and jacks entrance.
"You ready?" I say lining myself up to his entrance. He nods in response as i slowly slide into him, trying not to hurt him.
"Ahhh..mark..." he says with pain but pleasure. I slowly start trusting in an out, picking up the pace each time.
"Ahh mark...go~~GO faster." He screams for me as i do what im told and start trusting harder and faster. His member goes hard again so i began pumping it hard.
"Ahhh mark."
"Ahh jack." Our moans filled that air as we both get cloes to our climax. I trust in a inhuman speed, making jack yell in pleasure more and more.
"Im going to~~cum my love." I as still trusting as hard as i can so you can hear skin and skin smashing each other.
"Me~~me to." He replies gipping the sheets, have his head back as i trust till we both cum. I lay on jack as he both try to catch our breaths.
"That was awesome." Jack says.
"Yeah i was." I replied as i looked over at the clock on my side table.
"Oh shit that live stream with bob and wade start in 20 minutes." I say getting off jack.
"Shit they'll be here soon. We better get cleaned up and ready." Jack replies get off the bed as well.

We both have a shower (together XD) and get ready. Im brushing my hair when jack walks out with a booper dooper shirt on. Then i noticed somthing.
"Ahh jack you have hickys all over you collar bone and one on your neck." I point out to him as he looks in the mirror.
"Shit someone got to exsited." He says looking at them.
"Hehe oops."
"Its ok I'll just wear a jumper." He puts his blue jumper that he always wears, slipping it on then zipping it up.
"There that should work...i hope." He says with a little gigle.
"Yeah hopefully it does or everyone will see it and say SEPTIPLIER AWAY." I laugh on the last comment i made.
"Yeah but it is true marki." He say giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey jack, mark were here." I hear bob from down stairs.
"Ok lets go i guess." I say
"Hehe yeah ok." With that jack and i went with bob and wade to do the live stream. But thats another story to be told, soon ;)

Hello everyone sorry i haven't been updating. Ive been court up with going back to school and other shit like that. Anyways hope you like it and yeah. Ill update it very soon. If you read my other book as well. Ill update that soon too. But bye for now.

Until the next chapter.....