chapter 3: cant help myself

-mark p.o.v-

I walk though the front door of my house from being at one of wades party. It was such a big party. Im so glad im back home. Jack follows me in as we do i walk up stairs to put some other cloths on and do some recording.

-little time past-

I finally finished all my recording and ik siting on my chair feeling tired. Jack walks in my room and closes the door.
"Hey jacky whats up?" I say confused on why his in here.
"M-mark." He says with a stutter. He walks to me and gets on my lap faceing me. Im still onmy chair.
"Jack?" He kisses my neck and messes with my hair.
"Im sorry i cant help myself." He says starting to grind on my.
"Mmm." I moan. Is jack this exsited? Heh maybe i should take care of this for him. I grab his hips and move mine around making him moan. I smirk and kiss his neck.
"You like that jacky?" I ask as he bends back and i kiss his chest and stomach.
"Yes, oh it feels good." I wrap his legs around my waist and pick him up as i do i say.
"Lets take the to the bed." He blushes as i run to the bed and fall on it making him be on the bottom and i on top.
"Ill be back jacky." I s ay pulling myself away. He wines when i do.
"Dont worry ill be back soon."

-jacks p.o.v-

Mark walk into another room. Come on it was just feeling good. Why did he leave. I lay back down on the bed thinking what he is doing. As i do i see mark come back with a few things in his hands. My eyes widen on the thought that he is going to use them. He walks over and get back on top of me.
"M-mark?" I question.
"You ready?" I nod but what is me going to do? He puts and long hard thing in my arse.
"Ahh." I yelp from surprise. Its not marks member. It starts to vibrate witch sends me chills up and down me spin. It feels good. I moan in pleasure.
"You look so cute when you're like this." Mark smirks as he puts a cock ring on me.
"Ahhh." I cant hold it ahh it feels so good.
"M-mark i-im gon-na.."
"Now mot yet we only just started." He smiles and kisses me with passion. He pushes his tounge in my mouth exploring every inch.
"M-mark ple-ase l-et me c-um." I cry out wanting my cum so badly.
"As you wish my love." He takes the cock ring off and pumps my member. I become a moaning mess.
"Cum for me love." And with those words i came all over him. He lays on me.
"I love you jack." I cuddle up with him.
"I love to mark."

Hello its been a while sorry. But i hope you like it. And what should i do for the next one

Until the next chapter....