chapter 7: whos the guy?

-jacks p.o.v-

Im sitting on our bed reading comments on the video i posted about mark and i doing the boyfriend tag.
'Wow everyone thinks im the girl in the relationship' i think as i continue looking at the comments. But what if i want to be the guy. I think for a while. Hehe i know just the thing. I close my lap top and walk down stairs to mark. Im gonna show them whos the girl.

-marks p.o.v-

Im in the kitchen looking for something to eat when i catch jack walking in.
"Hey babe." I say looking in the fridge.
Jack comes up behind me and kisses my neck. He puts his hand up my shirt making me shiver in pleasure.
"J-jack." I turn to see his eyes filled with lust.
"Mark..i want to fuck you." He smiles at me.
"Is that so." I smirk back. He all of a sudden rips my shirt off and kisses my chest
"Ohh jack." His tounge is making me mad. Its like he wants to be the guy for once. He stops and whispers in my ear.
"We should takes this upstairs." I nod and walk up stairs with him. Jack opens the door then pins me to the door as he closes it. He kisses me softly on the lips before biting me bottom lip to ask for entry. I accept he explores my mouth and are tounges fight but this time he won. I moan in his mouth maikng him come closer to me i can feel my bulge trying to escape. He pins my hands above my head and we continue our little make out session. Ahh why does he have to act so dammn sexy.

- jacks p.o.v -

I stop our little make out session so we can both take a breath when i turn him and push him to the bed. I yell with a demanding voice.
"Take them off." I point to marks pants. He follows my order and takes his pants and boxers off. I look at my boyfriends naked body for a second.
"Ohh jack." Mark calls i look up into his eyes.
"Your wearing to much clothes." He smirks at me. I give him a show, i slowly take my shirt off seductively. His eyes glued on mine.  I smrik and say.
"Is baby enjoying the show?" He blushes and replies.
"Oh yeah." He looks at me from my eyes to my v-line. He turns a brighter shade of red. I finish the show off by taking off my pants and boxers off showing my member. His eyes widen looking at my member. I walk towards the bed and get on top of him. I kiss his neck and he lets out a slight moan.
"Ohh jack." He plays with my hair. I can feel my body getting hotter. I move from kissing his neck to his chest and travelingto his member. I lick the tip and he turns to a moaning mess, moaning out my name multiple times.
"Ooo jack. Yes jack." I take him all in and trap my tounge areound his member. I can taste him precumed in my mouth. He pants, i smile as i stop.
"Please jack..." he screams for more but i have a different idea. I get off him and grab the lube from the dresser. I smirk and lube up my member.
"Jack?" He questions why im lubeing up instead of him.
"Its your turn to not walk." I smirk as i line my member up with his entrance.
"You ready?" I smile at him.
"Put it in." I look at him with shock.
"Really?" I reply.
"Make my arse sore for a month." I give a checky smile as i slam into him.
"Ahhh." Mark wines from pain. I stop so he can get use to my size. He moves around his hips telling my i can move. I slowly starts thrusting into him. I can hear pur moans fill the air. I get faster and harder. I can feel my climax about to come, when mark screams out.
"Jack..i-im gon-na cuu-m." I lean over and kiss his neck. I whisper.
"Me to markimoo." As i said the mark comes all over me and him. I soon follow after and cum inside of him.
"Ahhh!" Mark yells as i slow down and pull out of him. I lay down on marks chest trying to catch my breath. I look up at him and he looks at me.
"Lets go cleaned up." I got off him and makr followed me to the shower. We ended up going out for the night.

Hello everyone hope you enjoy my chapter. This is one of the requests i got from one of my friends. Hope you enjoy it. Ill updatethe next chapter soon.

Until the next chapter....

septiplier smut one-shots!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara