chapter 12: striper

~marks p.o.v~

I get out my car and walk to the strip club. I enter to see lights shining from the stages. I look over at all the boy dances, That dance for all the other men here. I walk over to the bar, to be served by cute male with bright blue hair and blue eyes.
"Oh why looky here, i see i found a very handsome man tonight. How can i help you honey." The male smiles at me giving a wink.
"I'd like a gay god please." I say with a smile in his direction.
"Comin right up." He walks away to prepare my drink. He puts all the colours of the rainbow in my lovely prepared drink.
"Here ya go handsome." He winks and walks away swaying his hips like a sassy girl.

I walk to sit infront of a performance  stage, waiting for the next stripper to be called.

And now for the next dance we have our lovely, sexy, sassy....KITTTEN!

A beautiful male walks up to the stage wearing neon green butt tight shorts and no shirt, having a green cat tail and ears following. He looks fimilar. He turns and faces the croud and then i notice who it is. Its jack.
"Wooohoo." Yelled one guy.
"Show us what ya got." Yelled another. The music starts playing and he starts his dance. Hes erotic dances sends me crazy. My breathing gets heavy as my erection tries to escape. He spots me and gives me a smirk, while bending over and give me a good glance at his fine arse. Then suddenly jumping on the pole and swinging. Damn hes good. I rub myself as our eyes stayed locked on one another. All the men though money and whistle, while i just watch the little irish man dance.

~jacks p.o.v~

I walk off the stage giving on last glance to mark. I cant believe that he was here, in a gay bar. I didnt know he ways gay. I blush on the thought as i go to the change rooms.

I find my belongings and get changed.
"Knock, knock." A deep voice came from the door as i turn to see mark.
"Mark...how did you get back here!?" I put my shirt on and close my locker.
"I have a way with words, You could say." He winks and walks over getting so closer i feel his bulge.
"So why are you here?" I give a smirk and hold his hips.
"Looking for something fun to do." He replies looking straight into my eyes with lust.
"Oh really." I push him against the wall and give a smirk looking at his neck.
"So youtube is not your only job." He says with a smirk across his face, still pined against the wall.
"Its not a job." I say getting closer to  his neck. "Lets just call it an existing hobby." I attack his neck, leaving love bits everywhere. Mark lets out a slight moan as i kiss all the way up to his ear and whisper.
"Lets take this to yours hey." I nibble his ear making me groan.
"Ok lets go." We grab my stuff as we leave and get into marks car.

We get into the car and mark starts driving off.
"Ahh mark i want you~~." I moan as he drives, giving him a smirk.
"Not now, just wait." Mark bites back with a sharp tone of voice. I pout looking at him.
"Im sorry for making you angry." I look down hiding my face.
"Awe no its ok." He replies patting my head.
"Hey im not a cat!" I yell pull away from his hand.
"Is that so, then why is your name kitten." Mark give a cocky remark.

~time past~ *marks house*

We get to marks house. I run out the car and straight for the door.
"Hey arse wait up." Mark giggles from across the drive way.
"Nnnope." I ran as fast as i can towards the bedroom, jumping over the lounge and up stairs.

~Mark p.o.v~

I run up stairs to my bedroom taking my shirt off in the process. I slam the door open and see jack laying on the bed with just his shorts on.
"Grrurr." I purr, my closeing the door behind me. I jump on the bed pinning jack instantly. Attacking his neck with my love.
"Mmmm~." Jack moans out as i give him pleasure. I move my hands down his side making him more and more exsited.
"Mark~~." Jacks moans are beautiful, every single one. I rip his shorts off with one swift motion, I pull my shorts off after. I rub jacks bulge though his boxers making me hear more of his pleasurable sounds. I kiss his lips turning it to a full make out session. Our tounges move insync with eachother. We break to catch breath but it only just begun, as i lick all the way down to his v-line, kissing it and rubbing him more.
"Mmmm~mark~~." Jack quietly moans as i take his boxers off with my teeth.
"Mmm kinky." Jacks remark makes me giggle, hes the only one who made me feel like this. I take my boxers off and look at jacks body.
"Wow." Jack says looking at my muscles.
"Yep." I replied flixing a bit. A smirk takes over his face and he pulls me and pins me on the bed with me on the bottom and him on top.
"Mmm my turn~~." Jack moans as he kisses me sliding his tounge in my mouth, but of course i win in dominance. He break and i grab the lube and lube up.
"You ready?" I ask as jack lines himself up ready to ride me.
"Yes." With that he slams down on me, letting out a cry.
"Mark!" He stops for a second to get use to my size, then starts jumping up and down faster and faster each time.
"Uuhhh~~." We both moan as i grab his hips trusting myself more into him as he bounces.

~jacks p.o.v~

I bounce harder and faster getting ready for my climax when mark turns me and now im pined again.
"Uhh mark im go~ona c~um~~." I force out my words as he trusts into me at inhuman speed.
"Me too~~." He moans back. Thats all i can hear, our moans filled the room and skin banging on skin. It is magical. With the last few thrusts i cum unexpectedly, releasing all over mine chest and marks. Mark thrusted a little bit more before cumming inside me.

He falls onto of me panting and sweaty.
"That--was--awesome." Mark says with heavy breaths.
"Yeah--it--ways." I reply cuddling up to him.
"What are we gonna tell bob and wade." Mark says looking at me.
"Yeah and everyone else." We look into eachothers eyes and laugh.
"I bet they will all say." I say with a breather.
"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!" mark and i say together laughing our heads off. Yeah septiplier away. We soon both fell asleep. Good night mark.

Why hello my little septiplier lovers i hope you enjoyed this little fantasy one-shot. Wasn't it fantastic. Anyways hope you like it, i will write more it just takes a while as you all know. Enoy and stay awesome.

Until the next chapter.....