chapter 8: party time

-marks p.o.v -

"Come on jack are you ready yet!" I yell up the stiars while putting my lucky flannel on.
"Yeah im almost done." Jacks voice comes nack to my ears but is faint.
"Ok well im getting the car out then." I say as i walk to the car.
"Ah my beautiful baby." I look at my car as i unlock it and get in, then drive it out the garage. I cant wait for the party.

-jacks p.o.v-

I finally finished fixing my hair and getting ready, so i go down stairs and walk out the front door, locking it behind me. I get into the car and mark starts driving to felixs house.
"Oh mark i cant wait for the party." I say like a fangirl.
"Yeah me either." Mark replies.

-time past-

"Welcome to my humble home." Felixs bows at us as we enter. We walk to the lounge and see bob, wade, cry, cupquake, mathias and amanda.
"Hello eveyone." I say with a big smile and a wave. I sit next to wade and ken. Felix comes in some board games.
"Ok first up with have twister." Felix just gives an evil smile to everyone.
"Yay im going to win." Said cupquake we all get up and cry, mark, felix and i are up first.
"Oh shit i have to put my hand where?!" Mark says. He puts his hand in between my legs making marks face right near my crouch.
"Ooo mark is getting sure close to jack." Said wade.
"Yeah septiplier away and that stuff." Replied bob.
"Oh shut up!!" Mark yells. I can just feel his hot breath. Ahh why do u have to like him so much. My pants get tighter. Ah shit i need to calm down. Before i new it it was my turn to move and as i moved i knocked mark witch made me and him fall over. His fave landed straight into my crouch.
"Ahh." I yelpt makr got up as quickly as he could and i just turned red.
"Ah ah uh in s-sorry jack." Mark turns a shade of red aswell.
"Ohhhh mark landed face first ahah." Felixs yelled.
"Hey leave them alone felix." Said mathias.
"Yeah it was by accident." Amanda replied to felix. Get know im turned on.

-mark p.o.v -

Oh dear god i cant believe that happened. Is jack blushing. Why did that have to happen.
"Ok lets move on to the next game." Cry said as he tugged on felixs shirt to make him listen.
"Ok everyone write your name on a piece of paper and stick it in the bag." He hands us paper and a pen. Well i guess were going to be playing.
"7 minutes in heaven." Felix says as he  gives a sexy glance at cry.
"Ooo does felix want cry in the game." I evily say as pay back.
"Oh shut up mark. Everyone knows you want jack." He snaps back at me and i just turn red. I do want him. I hope i get him.

-little time past- jacks p.o.v -

"Ok jack its your turn." Mathias walks to me and opens the bag infront of me. I put my hand im and grab one piece of paper.
"Uh ah!" Wade grabs it iut of my hand. Then blindfolded me.
"Hey where are we going?" I yell ask i get picked up and carried somewhere, and all i get to see is prue blackness great. I was placed back onto the floor and with someone saying.
"Enjoy you 7 minutes." The blindfold was taken off me and i could just picture out who it was.
"Mark?" I question.
"Hello jacky boy." Replies.
"Listen jack i habe liked you for a while now and uh...." all i could think of was that mark likes me in the way i like him.
"I love you mark." I spilled out of my mouth by accident.
"You love me. " i turned to embarrassment i cant believe i just said that.
"Jack i love you to." Before i could respond make gently put his lips against mine and i just stand there in shock. He pulls aways and looks at me.
"Im sorry if that ways sudden." He rubs his neck amd looks away while turning pink.
"Its ok." I pull his hisrt and make him lean closer to me and i kiss him. Mark grabs me arse and grabs it tightly earning a little moan from me.
"Ahh mark." I said softly trying to make sure no one could here it but mark.
"Jack why do yoy have to me so damn cute." With mark saying that he put one of his hands up my shirt and played with my nipple. I tried to hold back as many moans but it was become unbearable. We kiss harder and his tounge slips into my mouth exploring every inch of it. We tounge wrestle are played with eachothers nipples but mark was being so damn good at it i didnt know how long i could hold back for.

-marks p.o.v-

Jacks trying to hold back the moans so no one can here him. But all i want to here is just that. I play with his nipples more roughly. I can feel my bulge get bigger to the point where i dont think my pants can hold it much longer. I take of my lucky flannel off showing jack my chest. We both stop our make out session so i can take jacks shirt off and jack and enjoy they view.
"Enjoying yourself my love?" I smirk at him and kiss around his nipples. I lick and roughly play with them. I grow more irritated i just want to fuck him but we cant go that far yet. I kiss up to his neck and give him a love bite. He couldnt hold back anymore, he lets out i reasonably loud moan that im sure everyone heard. I giggle on that thought.
"What.?" He ask.
"You moaned really loudly that time." He turns a red shade and looks away.
"Hey.." i was seductively and place my fingers on his chin to turn his face.
"Look me in the eye. I want to see every expression you do when i fuck you." His face became closer to mine. Mine and his eyes were filled with lust and hunger. God i want to taste him.

Dont worry its not finished with this chapter i will make a part two. Right now. I just thought it would be fun to leave it there. Hope you enjoy it.

Until the next chapter.....